Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Wait no stock locator doesn't stop you from buying merchandise from other stores right? It just stops you from ordering correct?

Wait no stock locator doesn't stop you from buying merchandise from other stores right? It just stops you from ordering correct?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Pretty much what it means is, what you see, is what you get in the store, no ordering at all, which is coo because most orders during EA always get cancelled. Still waiting to see the list, they always change their minds at corporate. Good luck everyone

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Pretty much what it means is, what you see, is what you get in the store, no ordering at all, which is coo because most orders during EA always get cancelled. Still waiting to see the list, they always change their minds at corporate. Good luck everyone

YO!

Technically
, you were never supposed to stock locate. Everyone just did it anyway.

DF!!!

YO!

Technically

DF!!!

DAM IM GONNA BE A BUSY BEE FRIDAY MORNING....STILL WAITING ON MY CONFIRMATION THOUGH..I NEVER STOCK LOCATE ANYWAY...ITS TRACEABLE AND DONT WANNA RUIN MY CONNECTS REP AT WORK...WE GOT A PRETTY GOOD THING GOING ON.

DAM IM GONNA BE A BUSY BEE FRIDAY MORNING....STILL WAITING ON MY CONFIRMATION THOUGH..I NEVER STOCK LOCATE ANYWAY...ITS TRACEABLE AND DONT WANNA RUIN MY CONNECTS REP AT WORK...WE GOT A PRETTY GOOD THING GOING ON.

Luckily my FL/FA always has pretty good stuff. I think a pir of free's for me and a nike track suit for dad's xmas gift will do just fine.

Luckily my FL/FA always has pretty good stuff. I think a pir of free's for me and a nike track suit for dad's xmas gift will do just fine.

72105_200805101230231.gif

ITS GO TIME....

NYC SALES TAX IS BACK...
276850_o.gif
mets-fan-is-pissed.gif

^^ Vandam giff is awesome lolol. We need more jean claude giffs in here. Let's see if this weeks unemployment check comes in time for this event. I won't be greedy, just 1 pair of pearls for me.

^^ Vandam giff is awesome lolol. We need more jean claude giffs in here. Let's see if this weeks unemployment check comes in time for this event. I won't be greedy, just 1 pair of pearls for me.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Technically

DF!!!
Never was the case..no stores every got in trouble for stock locating..

If people are stock locating, just have the shipping address go to the actual store and put the employees name..no big deal..

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Technically

DF!!!
Never was the case..no stores every got in trouble for stock locating..

If people are stock locating, just have the shipping address go to the actual store and put the employees name..no big deal..

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Who ever said, no stock locating is full of it. The email reads the same way its always been.

Yeah I know, my manager just said we can't do it all this time. Maybe he's just being a prick.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Who ever said, no stock locating is full of it. The email reads the same way its always been.

Yeah I know, my manager just said we can't do it all this time. Maybe he's just being a prick.

It just depends on if it's FTL & co or Champs on Stock Locator because Champs has allowed SL for a very long time, given that the same rules for normal stock locator transactions are followed. Instructions are even listed on the CHM email regarding charging the shipping fee during EA.

It just depends on if it's FTL & co or Champs on Stock Locator because Champs has allowed SL for a very long time, given that the same rules for normal stock locator transactions are followed. Instructions are even listed on the CHM email regarding charging the shipping fee during EA.

Back
Top Bottom