Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Just left FTA couldn't find one thing I was willing to drop $ on. Almost pulle the trigger on the Brons but that first colorway ain't cuttin it. Dude found some Kobe all stars in te computer he said he could order but he didn't know where they'd come from until I actually bought them and they were 130 in the system. I worked at FNL and te systems seem much more organized anybody know how Footaction works with ordering on the 50?

Just left FTA couldn't find one thing I was willing to drop $ on. Almost pulle the trigger on the Brons but that first colorway ain't cuttin it. Dude found some Kobe all stars in te computer he said he could order but he didn't know where they'd come from until I actually bought them and they were 130 in the system. I worked at FNL and te systems seem much more organized anybody know how Footaction works with ordering on the 50?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Yall be thankful u have a connect. ppl in my area are MAD stingy
Same situation, I remember last EA I told dude I would tip him, he had to "ask the manager" then tells me that he would sell me 2 shoes for the price plus a $75 tip
I proceeded with the
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
and bounced

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Yall be thankful u have a connect. ppl in my area are MAD stingy
Same situation, I remember last EA I told dude I would tip him, he had to "ask the manager" then tells me that he would sell me 2 shoes for the price plus a $75 tip
I proceeded with the
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
and bounced

took off what I wrote I didnt want poeple to get ideas.

I hope this thread gets back to info only and not about tipping and what not.

took off what I wrote I didnt want poeple to get ideas.

I hope this thread gets back to info only and not about tipping and what not.

I used to help alot of ppl out but ALOT of ppl dont appreciate it..... I miss the good ol days where our limit was 3,000.... $1,000 isn't MUCH to be honest

I used to help alot of ppl out but ALOT of ppl dont appreciate it..... I miss the good ol days where our limit was 3,000.... $1,000 isn't MUCH to be honest

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

It's official EA is 12/3-12/5, the exclusion list as of right now is just the 13s and Dr. Dre Beats headphones.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if thats the final exclusion list...

omfg if thats the final exclusion list I WILL b racking up on some goadomes, and a pair of charcoals 

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

It's official EA is 12/3-12/5, the exclusion list as of right now is just the 13s and Dr. Dre Beats headphones.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if thats the final exclusion list...

omfg if thats the final exclusion list I WILL b racking up on some goadomes, and a pair of charcoals 

Originally Posted by d e beatup

For the record just to clarify, I have the FTL and Champs emails and the FTL email says the only exclusions are Flints, Beats by Dre and Multiples (I would assume Saturday's AF1 will be added) and NO Stock Locator allowed.

For Champs, excluded are Flints, Plat Griffey, Saturday's AF1, Tuff Tec AF1's, Goadome, Free 7.0, Shox NZ, Blk suede Zig, Red 2's, adidas jackets/pants all G-shock except the two yellow ones, Dre, Power Balance bands & multiples.
Oh man not good
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. The FTL i have a connect at dont have that much, just kobe and running shoes, couple other bball kicks(lebrons, hyperdunks) but thats it. Man i needed to stock locate 3 kicks. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, oh well i'll just get something else then. DAMN

Originally Posted by d e beatup

For the record just to clarify, I have the FTL and Champs emails and the FTL email says the only exclusions are Flints, Beats by Dre and Multiples (I would assume Saturday's AF1 will be added) and NO Stock Locator allowed.

For Champs, excluded are Flints, Plat Griffey, Saturday's AF1, Tuff Tec AF1's, Goadome, Free 7.0, Shox NZ, Blk suede Zig, Red 2's, adidas jackets/pants all G-shock except the two yellow ones, Dre, Power Balance bands & multiples.
Oh man not good
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. The FTL i have a connect at dont have that much, just kobe and running shoes, couple other bball kicks(lebrons, hyperdunks) but thats it. Man i needed to stock locate 3 kicks. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, oh well i'll just get something else then. DAMN

^ Unless it's a Foot Exclusive Just get the UPC and try to order it at a Champs store. The pricing varies from FTL/FTA/CHM though.

^ Unless it's a Foot Exclusive Just get the UPC and try to order it at a Champs store. The pricing varies from FTL/FTA/CHM though.

Back
Top Bottom