Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

For the record just to clarify, I have the FTL and Champs emails and the FTL email says the only exclusions are Flints, Beats by Dre and Multiples (I would assume Saturday's AF1 will be added) and NO Stock Locator allowed.

For Champs, excluded are Flints, Plat Griffey, Saturday's AF1, Tuff Tec AF1's, Goadome, Free 7.0, Shox NZ, Blk suede Zig, Red 2's, adidas jackets/pants all G-shock except the two yellow ones, Dre, Power Balance bands & multiples.

For the record just to clarify, I have the FTL and Champs emails and the FTL email says the only exclusions are Flints, Beats by Dre and Multiples (I would assume Saturday's AF1 will be added) and NO Stock Locator allowed.

For Champs, excluded are Flints, Plat Griffey, Saturday's AF1, Tuff Tec AF1's, Goadome, Free 7.0, Shox NZ, Blk suede Zig, Red 2's, adidas jackets/pants all G-shock except the two yellow ones, Dre, Power Balance bands & multiples.

Can FL employees use their discount at Champs since its all the same? In other words, can they go there to stock locate?

Can FL employees use their discount at Champs since its all the same? In other words, can they go there to stock locate?

JUST WALKED OUT OF FTL MYSELF AND YEA THEY WERE REMOVING ALL THE SALE STICKERS...9s WENT FROM $109 TO $129

AND FOR THE PERSON WHO GETS MAD EVERYTIME YOUR CONNECT ASKS YOU FOR SOMETHING...ARE THEY ASKING YOU TO BUY CLEANING PRODUCTS OR SOCKS OR JUST TIP $?

CUZ IF ITS TIP YOU SOUND REALLY LAME...I ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF MY PPL THATS WHY I GET 3 LIMITS AND EVERYONE HERE KNOWS I COME THRU IN THE CLUTCH!

STOP BEING CHEAP..

JUST WALKED OUT OF FTL MYSELF AND YEA THEY WERE REMOVING ALL THE SALE STICKERS...9s WENT FROM $109 TO $129

AND FOR THE PERSON WHO GETS MAD EVERYTIME YOUR CONNECT ASKS YOU FOR SOMETHING...ARE THEY ASKING YOU TO BUY CLEANING PRODUCTS OR SOCKS OR JUST TIP $?

CUZ IF ITS TIP YOU SOUND REALLY LAME...I ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF MY PPL THATS WHY I GET 3 LIMITS AND EVERYONE HERE KNOWS I COME THRU IN THE CLUTCH!

STOP BEING CHEAP..

I go to cop a shoe thats 60 after the discount and he'll come at me like, yo I can do it for 100, then I got to work a deal cause 40 bucks is practically the whole discount! That what you call tipping? I surely didnt think so. Far from cheap SON

I go to cop a shoe thats 60 after the discount and he'll come at me like, yo I can do it for 100, then I got to work a deal cause 40 bucks is practically the whole discount! That what you call tipping? I surely didnt think so. Far from cheap SON

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

#1...IM NOT YOUR SON...

#2 HE IS NOT A CONNECT...HE'S TAKING YOU ON A LOOOONG RIDE...A SHOE THAT'S $60 AFTER THE 50 SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN $75 AFTER TIP AND TAX...

POINT BEING GET A NEW/REAL CONNECT!

#1...IM NOT YOUR SON...

#2 HE IS NOT A CONNECT...HE'S TAKING YOU ON A LOOOONG RIDE...A SHOE THAT'S $60 AFTER THE 50 SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN $75 AFTER TIP AND TAX...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

#1...IM NOT YOUR SON...

#1 There wasnt a need to come with that stop being cheap/lame garbage so you got the SON

#2 All I was asking about how much "tip" yall give cause I didnt think giving that much tip everytime was a deal at all.

#1...IM NOT YOUR SON...

#1 There wasnt a need to come with that stop being cheap/lame garbage so you got the SON

#2 All I was asking about how much "tip" yall give cause I didnt think giving that much tip everytime was a deal at all.

In all fairness as a FTL employee I can tell u straight I know cats that will charge u 10 a box no matter what u get. If u feel that you aren't getting a deal pick a more expensive shoe lol....

I know cats that will tell u straight they don't care if its a $100 kick or a $300 pack they still expect their 10 a box how much you save is ultimately up to u. Cats who trip bout tips do piss me off tho. I even had a couple of NTers try to pull a quick one on tipping because I charge them for shipping (WHICH I actually pay for and I typically double box).... Dudes gotta realize that FTL employees are doing ya'll a favor. I don't see half these cats that complain waking up early to release whack Jordans or dealing with the hustling and bustling crowds on Black Friday ETC...... Not to mention dudes is working for minimum wage (and I got a degree, granted I'm only doing this for the discount anyways, and I barely work once a week) the least some of yall could do is tip the discount is only real advantage of putting up with the BS job, and even with that MOST FTL employees share that.

In all fairness as a FTL employee I can tell u straight I know cats that will charge u 10 a box no matter what u get. If u feel that you aren't getting a deal pick a more expensive shoe lol....

I know cats that will tell u straight they don't care if its a $100 kick or a $300 pack they still expect their 10 a box how much you save is ultimately up to u. Cats who trip bout tips do piss me off tho. I even had a couple of NTers try to pull a quick one on tipping because I charge them for shipping (WHICH I actually pay for and I typically double box).... Dudes gotta realize that FTL employees are doing ya'll a favor. I don't see half these cats that complain waking up early to release whack Jordans or dealing with the hustling and bustling crowds on Black Friday ETC...... Not to mention dudes is working for minimum wage (and I got a degree, granted I'm only doing this for the discount anyways, and I barely work once a week) the least some of yall could do is tip the discount is only real advantage of putting up with the BS job, and even with that MOST FTL employees share that.

Oh I totally agree with tipping in a lot of cases they could lose their gig if the managers strict so I def look out. 10 a box is no prob what so ever but dude tries to hit me like a reseller sometimes. The first few times he was cool, now he tries to run game. Its not like he is a friend just a cat I bought from a lot got to talkin and he offered to hook it up. Nothing wrong with tipping at all im glad ive gotten some steals over the last few 50's. I was just trying to gauge what was the norm for tipping. Preciate it

Oh I totally agree with tipping in a lot of cases they could lose their gig if the managers strict so I def look out. 10 a box is no prob what so ever but dude tries to hit me like a reseller sometimes. The first few times he was cool, now he tries to run game. Its not like he is a friend just a cat I bought from a lot got to talkin and he offered to hook it up. Nothing wrong with tipping at all im glad ive gotten some steals over the last few 50's. I was just trying to gauge what was the norm for tipping. Preciate it

Well like I said if you take care of your ppl they'll take care of u...

I had a mall that had all the stores right next to each other and I had it so good they would let me walk in the back n get my own stuff...and when my connect moved one dude tried charging me 29% of what I was saving...
I left him with 24boxes @ Da register...then he me back talking bout he'll take the $10/box (my norm) but it was too late made my new connects...if they haggle u for more than $10 just tell na I'll wait for the general F&F and I'll go to I different store so they can make the sale...

I had a mall that had all the stores right next to each other and I had it so good they would let me walk in the back n get my own stuff...and when my connect moved one dude tried charging me 29% of what I was saving...
I left him with 24boxes @ Da register...then he me back talking bout he'll take the $10/box (my norm) but it was too late made my new connects...if they haggle u for more than $10 just tell na I'll wait for the general F&F and I'll go to I different store so they can make the sale...

laugh.gif
  i woulda did the same thing.   when i get stuff i take care of whoever helps me out because it's the right thing to do, and besides their doing me the favor so of course i'm going to show them some love.   some employees try to take advantage though and ask for way much though,   i've had dudes ask for $30 to get a pair of shoes on the 50%  and they have that dumbfounded look when i tell them i'm trying to save a signifcant amount of money not barely break even, you coulda had a few bucks in your pocket but you wanted to me greedy instead,  i rather just hold out for the F&F like you said.

laugh.gif
  i woulda did the same thing.   when i get stuff i take care of whoever helps me out because it's the right thing to do, and besides their doing me the favor so of course i'm going to show them some love.   some employees try to take advantage though and ask for way much though,   i've had dudes ask for $30 to get a pair of shoes on the 50%  and they have that dumbfounded look when i tell them i'm trying to save a signifcant amount of money not barely break even, you coulda had a few bucks in your pocket but you wanted to me greedy instead,  i rather just hold out for the F&F like you said.

Back
Top Bottom