Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

YO!
Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I used to help alot of ppl out but ALOT of ppl dont appreciate it..... I miss the good ol days where our limit was 3,000.... $1,000 isn't MUCH to be honest

laugh.gif

That's why it's no longer $3,000.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I used to help alot of ppl out but ALOT of ppl dont appreciate it..... I miss the good ol days where our limit was 3,000.... $1,000 isn't MUCH to be honest

laugh.gif

That's why it's no longer $3,000.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Just left FTA couldn't find one thing I was willing to drop $ on. Almost pulle the trigger on the Brons but that first colorway ain't cuttin it. Dude found some Kobe all stars in te computer he said he could order but he didn't know where they'd come from until I actually bought them and they were 130 in the system. I worked at FNL and te systems seem much more organized anybody know how Footaction works with ordering on the 50?
Im pretty sure thats false. At FTL we can see where the shoe is and then ask if u want to buy it here or go there and pick it up. Champs/FTL/FTA is the same so far as I can tell (only worked at footaction once tho) 

Just left FTA couldn't find one thing I was willing to drop $ on. Almost pulle the trigger on the Brons but that first colorway ain't cuttin it. Dude found some Kobe all stars in te computer he said he could order but he didn't know where they'd come from until I actually bought them and they were 130 in the system. I worked at FNL and te systems seem much more organized anybody know how Footaction works with ordering on the 50?
Im pretty sure thats false. At FTL we can see where the shoe is and then ask if u want to buy it here or go there and pick it up. Champs/FTL/FTA is the same so far as I can tell (only worked at footaction once tho) 

NOT TOO MANY THINGS OUT TO GET...EVERYTHING IS EITHER ALREADY BOUGHT OR NOT JUST WORTH IT...

NOT TOO MANY THINGS OUT TO GET...EVERYTHING IS EITHER ALREADY BOUGHT OR NOT JUST WORTH IT...

^ you never know. If i remember correctly, china 7s dropped last year and the week after there was a 50 and my boy said ONLY HOH employees can cop at 50.....there are always certain things in HOH where only HOH employees can apply their discount and regular employees cant....but it wont hurt employees to try

^ you never know. If i remember correctly, china 7s dropped last year and the week after there was a 50 and my boy said ONLY HOH employees can cop at 50.....there are always certain things in HOH where only HOH employees can apply their discount and regular employees cant....but it wont hurt employees to try

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Yeah seemed that way to me too. I guess he was saying they werent local but it still didnt make sense that he couldnt tell me where they would come from. Thanks for the info

EDIT: Wasnt there a rumor this weekend would be a F&F as well with the coupon coming out?

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Yeah seemed that way to me too. I guess he was saying they werent local but it still didnt make sense that he couldnt tell me where they would come from. Thanks for the info

EDIT: Wasnt there a rumor this weekend would be a F&F as well with the coupon coming out?

Back
Top Bottom