Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Well like I said if you take care of your ppl they'll take care of u...

I had a mall that had all the stores right next to each other and I had it so good they would let me walk in the back n get my own stuff...and when my connect moved one dude tried charging me 29% of what I was saving...
I left him with 24boxes @ Da register...then he me back talking bout he'll take the $10/box (my norm) but it was too late made my new connects...if they haggle u for more than $10 just tell na I'll wait for the general F&F and I'll go to I different store so they can make the sale...

co sign

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Well like I said if you take care of your ppl they'll take care of u...

I had a mall that had all the stores right next to each other and I had it so good they would let me walk in the back n get my own stuff...and when my connect moved one dude tried charging me 29% of what I was saving...
I left him with 24boxes @ Da register...then he me back talking bout he'll take the $10/box (my norm) but it was too late made my new connects...if they haggle u for more than $10 just tell na I'll wait for the general F&F and I'll go to I different store so they can make the sale...

co sign

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Just left FTA couldn't find one thing I was willing to drop $ on. Almost pulle the trigger on the Brons but that first colorway ain't cuttin it. Dude found some Kobe all stars in te computer he said he could order but he didn't know where they'd come from until I actually bought them and they were 130 in the system. I worked at FNL and te systems seem much more organized anybody know how Footaction works with ordering on the 50?
Im pretty sure thats false. At FTL we can see where the shoe is and then ask if u want to buy it here or go there and pick it up. Champs/FTL/FTA is the same so far as I can tell (only worked at footaction once tho) 

Yeah seemed that way to me too. I guess he was saying they werent local but it still didnt make sense that he couldnt tell me where they would come from. Thanks for the info

EDIT: Wasnt there a rumor this weekend would be a F&F as well with the coupon coming out?

It is not false and maybe this will clarify things:

You can only see the store that has it, if you are doing a pick up order.
If you choose delivery, you will not know what store is fulfilling that order until the order is completed.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Just left FTA couldn't find one thing I was willing to drop $ on. Almost pulle the trigger on the Brons but that first colorway ain't cuttin it. Dude found some Kobe all stars in te computer he said he could order but he didn't know where they'd come from until I actually bought them and they were 130 in the system. I worked at FNL and te systems seem much more organized anybody know how Footaction works with ordering on the 50?
Im pretty sure thats false. At FTL we can see where the shoe is and then ask if u want to buy it here or go there and pick it up. Champs/FTL/FTA is the same so far as I can tell (only worked at footaction once tho) 

Yeah seemed that way to me too. I guess he was saying they werent local but it still didnt make sense that he couldnt tell me where they would come from. Thanks for the info

EDIT: Wasnt there a rumor this weekend would be a F&F as well with the coupon coming out?

It is not false and maybe this will clarify things:

You can only see the store that has it, if you are doing a pick up order.
If you choose delivery, you will not know what store is fulfilling that order until the order is completed.

will be looking for the uptempo 97 the white ones and the black ones an the white black an red 9s if anybody sees them out there in nyc shoot me a pm with the location it ill be greatly appreciated...

will be looking for the uptempo 97 the white ones and the black ones an the white black an red 9s if anybody sees them out there in nyc shoot me a pm with the location it ill be greatly appreciated...

^^IF YOU A SZ 12+ YEA...

TO THOSE WHO PAYPAL'D ME I PUT EVERYTHING ON HOLD LAST NIGHT AND WILL BE READY TO SHIP ON MONDAY OR PICK UP...YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

^^IF YOU A SZ 12+ YEA...

TO THOSE WHO PAYPAL'D ME I PUT EVERYTHING ON HOLD LAST NIGHT AND WILL BE READY TO SHIP ON MONDAY OR PICK UP...YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

dont sleep on the Pro Strongs Vin Baker used to rock...they are one of my new favorite shoes to ball in...actually reasonably light and have that nice zoom air...should be able to cop for about $60 I hope

dont sleep on the Pro Strongs Vin Baker used to rock...they are one of my new favorite shoes to ball in...actually reasonably light and have that nice zoom air...should be able to cop for about $60 I hope

i just got one thing this time around but it was something i need so it was worth it. like it was stated before everything i want i either already have or it's not worth it to get. im curious though to see if there's going to be another 50% in december like it's been in recent years. part of me doubts it with that new penny pinching ceo in charge

i just got one thing this time around but it was something i need so it was worth it. like it was stated before everything i want i either already have or it's not worth it to get. im curious though to see if there's going to be another 50% in december like it's been in recent years. part of me doubts it with that new penny pinching ceo in charge

Back
Top Bottom