Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs July 23-25 25%

Footaction marked the kobes 99.99 back up to 130. Still 97.50 before tax for those who will bite. I'm sure some of you earlybirds got it at 99.99 + discount.CORRECTION: went back in mgr said price goes back up TOMORROW. Got the pop, aways at 75+tax.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Footaction marked the kobes 99.99 back up to 130. Still 97.50 before tax for those who will bite. I'm sure some of you earlybirds got it at 99.99 + discount.CORRECTION: went back in mgr said price goes back up TOMORROW. Got the pop, aways at 75+tax.
Dammit!!  I went this morning and they told me that they are now 130.  Wasted my lunch for that bullcrap. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Dammit!!  I went this morning and they told me that they are now 130.  Wasted my lunch for that bullcrap. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn 25% ain't _____
I really isn't but I might just use it anyways...No 50% connect ftl

I got a question though, for those who do have connects how much do you tip and for how many pairs/items?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn 25% ain't _____
I really isn't but I might just use it anyways...No 50% connect ftl

I got a question though, for those who do have connects how much do you tip and for how many pairs/items?

Went into my FA today and they still had the Kobes marked at 99 but only had Inlines and POPs.....so instead I went to FTL and copped some Del Sols and Impulse shorts for $116

Went into my FA today and they still had the Kobes marked at 99 but only had Inlines and POPs.....so instead I went to FTL and copped some Del Sols and Impulse shorts for $116

Thanks for the coupons

Looks like I'll be going after work to see what they have.

Thanks for the coupons

Looks like I'll be going after work to see what they have.

talked to a regional champs manager today who informed champs was not taking part in this friends and family but told me that anything i wanted he would glady give me the discount........he went on to tell me he didnt understand why they werent taking part but reassured me he would match the discount which he did no problem....so just ask thats what i did

talked to a regional champs manager today who informed champs was not taking part in this friends and family but told me that anything i wanted he would glady give me the discount........he went on to tell me he didnt understand why they werent taking part but reassured me he would match the discount which he did no problem....so just ask thats what i did

I got the Kobe V Blackouts with the F&F coupon, the FTL employee told me there isn't an exclusion list and whatever it says on the fine print are the only exclusions.

I got the Kobe V Blackouts with the F&F coupon, the FTL employee told me there isn't an exclusion list and whatever it says on the fine print are the only exclusions.

I also picked up the Kobe V POPS for $75 today. The dude said some of the exclusions were the new AJF5 and all AF1s...for whatever reason.

I also picked up the Kobe V POPS for $75 today. The dude said some of the exclusions were the new AJF5 and all AF1s...for whatever reason.

I have been waiting for this one to cop some jays for my toddler at champs. Now it seems they are not participating? Uggghh!

I have been waiting for this one to cop some jays for my toddler at champs. Now it seems they are not participating? Uggghh!

Originally Posted by maulrat

Damn, the footaction closest to me sucks.  I called, dude told me which colorways were $99, and I get there in person, and the lady said no of them are on sale.  B/S.

Originally Posted by maulrat

Damn, the footaction closest to me sucks.  I called, dude told me which colorways were $99, and I get there in person, and the lady said no of them are on sale.  B/S.

Back
Top Bottom