Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs July 23-25 25%

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I got a really important question. My foot action every time there's a holiday they put Kobe V for sale for $99.99

If i show the coupon would they give me even more of a discount? or they will say the discount is already in place and thats why the Kobe V are 99 instead of the usual 130?

thanks
My footaction has them at 99 as well, F&F doesn't start til 23rd or whatnot, if they are still 99 you should be able to apply the 25 percent off as well.

and that would be how much?

Wow, I really hope you were being funny.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I got a really important question. My foot action every time there's a holiday they put Kobe V for sale for $99.99

If i show the coupon would they give me even more of a discount? or they will say the discount is already in place and thats why the Kobe V are 99 instead of the usual 130?

thanks
My footaction has them at 99 as well, F&F doesn't start til 23rd or whatnot, if they are still 99 you should be able to apply the 25 percent off as well.

and that would be how much?

Wow, I really hope you were being funny.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn 25% ain't _____

enough
tired.gif

sucks...the footaction and Footlocker around my way don't have what I want. Gotta wait for the Champs coupon.

sucks...the footaction and Footlocker around my way don't have what I want. Gotta wait for the Champs coupon.

No problem jkballer and late registration.
pimp.gif

I got a feeling Champs is not participating in this F&F.
ohwell.gif
I could be wrong though but I always get the Champs email along with FTA and FTL.

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
I could be wrong though but I always get the Champs email along with FTA and FTL.

Originally Posted by kobehead

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Sadness has crept into my soul....

Thanks for the Footaction though, I can drive out and check out if they have anything worthwhile.

Originally Posted by kobehead

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Sadness has crept into my soul....

Thanks for the Footaction though, I can drive out and check out if they have anything worthwhile.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Everyone..this applies to ALL footlocker inc. stores..even CHAMPS SPORTS!

Yeah, I may just walk in and ask them. I got a VIP card I can flash in case they give me the VIP card members only business.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Everyone..this applies to ALL footlocker inc. stores..even CHAMPS SPORTS!

Yeah, I may just walk in and ask them. I got a VIP card I can flash in case they give me the VIP card members only business.

Footaction marked the kobes 99.99 back up to 130. Still 97.50 before tax for those who will bite. I'm sure some of you earlybirds got it at 99.99 + discount.CORRECTION: went back in mgr said price goes back up TOMORROW. Got the pop, aways at 75+tax.

Back
Top Bottom