Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Haven't bought boots in years but for $80 shipped, these Nike Mobb's are very tempting. Are they good?

Got the Wolverine 1000 Mile from Nordstorm Rack for $189.99. This is a steal right 
laugh.gif
? It has 1-2 scratches on it though. Any recommendations on how to clean these sorts of boots?

Saw some other Wolverine boot as well. A lot of Eastland Sherman boots as well. Some Cole Haan's also. 

Maybe worth a look if you have a Nordstorm Rack near by

Last edited:

Got the Wolverine 1000 Mile from Nordstorm Rack for $189.99. This is a steal right 
laugh.gif
? It has 1-2 scratches on it though. Any recommendations on how to clean these sorts of boots?
Your best bet is to buy some venetian cream and rub that stuff in real good with the back of a spoon. Then brush it out with a shoe shine brush. 

Yeah man. Nordstrom Rack is poppin right now :lol:

They had everything. They even had a few of this light tan suede lookin Iron Rangers.

I don't know where the hell those came from.

Got the Wolverine 1000 Mile from Nordstorm Rack for $189.99. This is a steal right :lol: ? It has 1-2 scratches on it though. Any recommendations on how to clean these sorts of boots?

Saw some other Wolverine boot as well. A lot of Eastland Sherman boots as well. Some Cole Haan's also. 

What color?

laugh.gif

What color?
All black 1000 Mile. 

Do you want to minimize the scratches or just how to clean the boots?

To clean just use a brush or an old rag. Leather cleans up pretty easily. For the scratches polish might make them less noticeable.

HauteLook is having another Red Wing sale running until Thursday night, still some good stuff left. Was finally able to eat on the Copper Rough and Tough Moc Toe Roughnecks for $130 which is insane. Surprised they weren't gone. Didn't even hesitate :lol:

Last edited:
Those are so clean man oh my goodness. I am gonna have to pass though :smh:

I flat out have too much stuff.

Still hoping to find a good deal on those Eastland 1955 Sherman boots. Saw a pair on eBay for $90 shipped...I was too late lol

I saw it on Reddit :lol: Couldn't believe there were still sizes I copped instantly. Glad I waited it out, almost paid $175 from Lapstone and Hammer last week.

Back
Top Bottom