Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

20161125183454.jpg

Copped Sebago X Ronnie Fieg "Bergen Boots" a couple of years ago for a pretty good price. About to bust them out this winter.

Got my Oak Street Boots in today. These are made in upstate New York using leather from a Chicago tannery 2 minutes from my house. Quality is absolutely outstanding. The leather is "natural" and will change over time. I'm a big Horween (Chicago tannery) guy, and I think I'll be buying my dress shoes from Oak Street in the future.

They are The 21 by Gourmet I paid like 30/40 bucks, idk what happen to the company but the website has been down for months no updates on what's to happen. I loved their shoes these actually have an air bubble too.

Looking for a business casual type shoe/boot that can be worn with chinos and things of that sort. 

I don't want anything overly fancy, but don't want anything casual looking like sneakers. 

I would just buy Clark Desert Boots and call it a day, since they are kind of what I'm describing, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend something more unique. 

Looking for a business casual type shoe/boot that can be worn with chinos and things of that sort. 

I don't want anything overly fancy, but don't want anything casual looking like sneakers. 

I would just buy Clark Desert Boots and call it a day, since they are kind of what I'm describing, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend something more unique. 

Price range?

Something like this?

Amazon product ASIN B00BP44GP0

Price range?

Something like this?

Amazon product ASIN B00BP44GP0
I like them, but a bit out of my price range 
laugh.gif

These shoes would get beaten up. It's for this job I'm currently doing, and I'd be walking a good amount with commuting and things. 

anybody know if wolverine 1000 miles on ebay are legit? they're pretty discounted on there.

Back
Top Bottom