Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Those are dope as hell.

I have a pair of Asolos my dad got me from Marshalls in the box for $35 that are pretty nice.

Do Iron Rangers have good traction? I'm worried about busting my *** on some snow with some of these leather doled boots

The most budget friendly "suede" chelseas you'll find. If you're just going for the look these will get the job done. I bought a pair some time back and break them out every once and awhile and get nice compliments on them. People say you should invest more on the higher end but I wouldn't wear a chelsea boot enough to justify doing so.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32251126 25%off

Infinite reps for this and for posting the pictures fam. I pulled the trigger because I've been debating getting chelseas for a minute now but didn't know if I could pull them off so I didn't want to drop serious bread on them. At $67 I was willing to take a chance. These are dope as hell they look good and feel pretty good. Still cheap of course but I'll wear these down and then get a solid pair because I like the look on me. If you're looking for a cheap pair or even a beater pair of chelseas hop on these fellas

jon4rd jon4rd :smokin No doubt, glad you like them. As mentioned, they are a nice introductory pair of suede chelseas for those who don't want to make a huge investment in a boot that may not end up fitting their personal style.

After flirting with these myself for a little bit I might start looking into the next tier of chelsea models.

Last edited:
A bit too round looking for me. Any other similar styles that are cut a little sharper?

Story et fall prolly the best bang for your buck if you're willing to drop like $260 for a pair. Which is the brand I'm going with after I wear mine out. But for $70 I don't think you're going to find many sharp cut chelseas lol.

Story et fall prolly the best bang for your buck if you're willing to drop like $260 for a pair. 
this man knows.

i have a pair of tan chelseas from SEF

worn over 40 times the last year and a half and they have held up amazingly and aged beautifully.

Last edited:
^ yea those red wing x j crew are nice.

C8867_EF9150

Considering these instead of iron Rangers. They might be too heavy for where I live. 30% off on j crew site. Kenton leather pacer boots

Last edited:

Story et fall prolly the best bang for your buck if you're willing to drop like $260 for a pair. 
this man knows.

i have a pair of tan chelseas from SEF

worn over 40 times the last year and a half and they have held up amazingly and aged beautifully.
These are side zips though:

A close look at them...shows them broken in and they look really good (ignore fit of jeans with feet crossed
smile.gif
)

Last edited:
I love my Story Et Fall boots. I would highly recommend them to everyone. 

They are a great mid priced boot that is shaped in between the rounder Common Projects and the sleek Saint Laurents. 

Last edited:
^ yea those red wing x j crew are nice.

C8867_EF9150

Considering these instead of iron Rangers. They might be too heavy for where I live. 30% off on j crew site. Kenton leather pacer boots

If the money ain't an issue for you I suggest you copp.

The thing about these boots that we have been posting is that they are proper investments.

Get it right the first time and you won't have to worry.

Last edited:
I dropped the ball man :smh:

:lol:

They're pretty nice. They're oiled deep as hell. Few darker spots on them appear to just be from being in the box. Minor shotty stitching on the inside welt of the one toe but overall satisfied.

I'm going to have to do some reading on leather care for these. I need a leather brush, correct? Recommendations? And then red wing oil or mink oil? I know oiling won't be necessary for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom