Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

they could be the Bryson Tiller model? he signed with Nike and is heavily involved with their AF1 resurgence

I'm on my 2nd pair and they are worse off than that, trying to make it through one more winter :lol:

Right on! Going to push mine through another cold season as well. Fortunately we don't really have much of a winter in Texas so they won't endure anything too grueling.

I'll re-up in the spring or summer when boots usually go on sale. Must keep a fresh pair of these in the stable.

Can they be re-soled?

^ very nice! How long have you had em?

Went to the RW store the other day and took a look st both the Iron Rangers and Beckmans. Definitely considering Beckmans more now. The problem is paying up for them now haha.

^ very nice! How long have you had em?

Went to the RW store the other day and took a look st both the Iron Rangers and Beckmans. Definitely considering Beckmans more now. The problem is paying up for them now haha.

I got them in February.

I have probably worn them around 30 times.

the only ones I bought retail :x

Last edited:
Bros.

Head to your local Nordstrom Rack right MEOW :wow:.

A bunch of returns or something cause the one I went to was bumping :lol:

Red Wing 875s, the Ox Blood Moc Toe, the Irish Setter joints, the 8 inch joints, classic rounds etc.

I copped the Black Roughnecks (Moc Toe version) for 129.

I will post pics later.

Maybe i'll check tomorrow.

Do people just return to NR instead of the reg Nordstrom store or does Nordstrom just send the returns to NR? My local nord doesn't have RW stuff instore.

Gonna check out one in NYC today. Not expecting anything great since racks are usually better/easier to get stuff from in Jersey but gotta try.

Maybe i'll check tomorrow.

Do people just return to NR instead of the reg Nordstrom store or does Nordstrom just send the returns to NR? My local nord doesn't have RW stuff instore.

I don't know for sure man. When I got those 877s a couple weeks ago they were the only pair and I haven't ever seen them at NR in store or online. And I have been in the prowl for a year :lol:. Same thing with the other stuff I saw today on my lunch break. So they have to be sent from Nordstrom.

And also, I don't know what is up with the Roughnecks I got today but I can't find a pic of them anywhere. Not the moc toe joints. Maybe they aren't roughnecks.

Last edited:
I don't know for sure man. When I got those 877s a couple weeks ago they were the only pair and I haven't ever seen them at NR in store or online. And I have been in the prowl for a year :lol:. Same thing with the other stuff I saw today on my lunch break. So they have to be sent from Nordstrom.

And also, I don't know what is up with the Roughnecks I got today but I can't find a pic of them anywhere. Not the moc toe joints. Maybe they aren't roughnecks.

Pics? Are they Ice Cutter round toes?

I will post pics when I get home.

They look just like the brown roughnecks but are black.

I guess the black roughnecks are usually round toe but these are moc

Lol this pics are horrible. I left them at my friends and told her to send a pic.

This is what she sent :lol:.

Anyways. I don't know what these are.

Back
Top Bottom