Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

I have three jackets i rotated last season, one of them isn't pictured (h&M)

D Style collection, a quality slim fit pea coat I got 2 years back at Urban Outfitters

Penfield Stapleton Jacket, I got lucky with last year, copped for less then $200 on their site

i also have 4 different fall jackets i've been wearing/will wear for fall, i'll try to post those pics up a little later. These winter jackets I posted up definitely kept me warm over the winter (Chicago winter)

lot of crap in this thread......|I  anyway here is my line up this fall/winter line up

Copped this yesterday... Theta AR..... GOAT Goretex Shell, way better than some crap made in china

2 barbours (not my pics) my quilted is dark blue and black

North Face Stone Sentiel for when its really cold... as heavy as the Mcmurdo but a wayyyyy better cut... slim fit parka, keeps you way warmer and the hood actually stays on!

American Apparel Peacoat

Uniqlo

FYI, that crap you posted is not a peacoat. More of a car coat, I'd expect the NT authority on coats & jackets to know that.

Reactions: wj4

I just ordered this Woolrich 16111 'Passage' coat.

It was around $92 shipped. My brother has one and I found it runs big. Cheaper than a Penfield and more refined (and cheaper) than a classic TNF bubble.

I'm still mulling over a Schott parka.

I just picked this up over the weekend, but it's still too warm out here in L.A. to wear.

This is nice, man. Info?

Last edited:
I just ordered this Woolrich 16111 'Passage' coat.
It was around $92 shipped. My brother has one and I found it runs big. Cheaper than a Penfield and more refined (and cheaper) than a classic TNF bubble.
I'm still mulling over a Schott parka.
This is nice, man. Info?
info please. Reminds me of the Levi jacket from a few years back

Patiently waiting for Old Navy's annual coat sale when they mark outerwear up to 50% off. Should be happening in the next few weeks.

To each his own, but they are very functional in the Winter compared to many of the other gloves on the market that are too bulky. I recently found some slimmer looking gloves are just as functional so I'll be wearing those this Winter.

you don't need to justify it; if you want to pay $100 for football gloves to wear in the cold weather then go right ahead

Who said I was paying $100 and then justifying it? The assumptions.

Back to the thread.

Has Nike Sportswear released the catalog for their F/W collection yet? Haven't seen them post anything regarding coats and jackets.

Last edited:
I want a Penfield rockord but it seems like the price keeps going up. Seems like it was on $200 last year.

Picking up this Crescent Down Works Down Shirt Jacket. Perfect for me since I like keeping my preferred slim silhouette even through the colder months, and this affords me just that.

image_48788.jpg

CDW makes quality pieces. Check em out.

Last edited:
BUMP  

looking for a nice light coat since im LV and the winters dont get super cold but the desert nights get chilly. Mad my brother back home in Michigan found a Michael Kohr's raint coat. nice tan one in a big&tall size for $150 on double sale. He always finds the deals. Anybody know of any good sites or spots with nice Big&Tall coats.

Picking up this Crescent Down Works Down Shirt Jacket. Perfect for me since I like keeping my preferred slim silhouette even through the colder months, and this affords me just that.

image_48788.jpg

Recently received this piece and I'm confident it will be my go to outerwear this winter. It is so minimal yet terribly efficient at keeping one warm and toasty.

http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/crescent-down-works/ has a few sizes left. Definitely would recommend taking the plunge.

Last edited:

image_48788.jpg

Recently received this piece and I'm confident it will be my go to outerwear this winter. It is so minimal yet terribly efficient at keeping one warm and toasty.

http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/crescent-down-works/ has a few sizes left. Definitely would recommend taking the plunge.

"Man this jacket is perfect, it's like a grown up version of my old Rocawear coat"
*clicks link, sees prices*
"**** that!"

^You get 20% off if you're a non-EU customer.

I got a deal on mine. No way I'm paying that price for it. Not saying it isn't worth it.

Last edited:
I just picked this up over the weekend, but it's still too warm out here in L.A. to wear.

Either this guy has really long arms or the jackets proportions are way off...

Denim jackets normally fit like this.

Name/Brand and link please!!!

http://www.barneys.com/J-Brand-Resin-Coated-Denim-Jacket/502176432,default,pd.html?cgid=men&index=6

:smh: uniqlo peacoat XL fit like a smedium. going to return and maybe exchange for XXL. otherwise i may try my hand at a jcrew factory joint i found on sale...don't feel like paying mad $ for a navy blue peacoat

Last edited:
To each his own, but they are very functional in the Winter compared to many of the other gloves on the market that are too bulky. I recently found some slimmer looking gloves are just as functional so I'll be wearing those this Winter.

can you point me in that direction sir?

image_48788.jpg

love this fit; causal style that is comfortable...I have style but I prefer comfort; this is totally me

Back
Top Bottom