Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Warm and light

Anybody know a nice leather bomber jacket for like under 500? I was going to buy the BLK DNM Gap bomber for 350, but they sold out.

girlfriend picked this up for me on my birthday last week..

snkjsm.jpg

Schott Perfecto 626 (fits much better compared to my 618)

Looking to pick up a jacket for the winter coming through to NY..

Anybody have any experience with these two?

10h3ygx.jpg

TNF Landover $250

6fuvrm.jpg

Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody $300

I hate being so bulky in the winter..so i'm sorta learning towards the Patagonia..does anybody know if that'll keep me warm in NYC winters? Obviously i'll be layering with a sweater, etc etc.

Only thing that's holding me back is the $300 price tag. Uniqlo have similar ones for about $70 a pop.

TNF seems like a better deal @ 250..but it looks a bit bulky.

girlfriend picked this up for me on my birthday last week..

snkjsm.jpg

Schott Perfecto 626 (fits much better compared to my 618)

Looking to pick up a jacket for the winter coming through to NY..

Anybody have any experience with these two?

10h3ygx.jpg

TNF Landover $250

6fuvrm.jpg

Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody $300

I hate being so bulky in the winter..so i'm sorta learning towards the Patagonia..does anybody know if that'll keep me warm in NYC winters? Obviously i'll be layering with a sweater, etc etc.

Only thing that's holding me back is the $300 price tag. Uniqlo have similar ones for about $70 a pop.

TNF seems like a better deal @ 250..but it looks a bit bulky.

dont have any exp with the two you posted but holy cow, the uniqlo one keeps me warm especially if your layering. i wore one with a tee and was a little chilly the other night when it was below freezing with wind chill but tonight with a sweater i was sweating. it was like mid 30's.

dont have any exp with the two you posted but holy cow, the uniqlo one keeps me warm especially if your layering. i wore one with a tee and was a little chilly the other night when it was below freezing with wind chill but tonight with a sweater i was sweating. it was like mid 30's.

QFT. Wore a T-shirt + a Uniqlo down jacket all during my NYC trip two weeks ago and I was good.

Damn, that vest is clean.

Anyone know of any brands with a dope navy or olive toggle jacket?

Last edited:
anybody have one of the ultra lightweight down jackets from uniqlo?

literally posted about like 5 posts ago lol

but ill paste it here

Back
Top Bottom