Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Wouldn't wait too long, it seems like they are getting a lot of orders...

Any tailor can get you measured. Be sure to look at their site to see what measurements they use for the bomber.

The guys at TOJ are really professional and answered every question I had. I'll post the jacket when I receive it in a couple of weeks.

Wouldn't wait too long, it seems like they are getting a lot of orders...

Any tailor can get you measured. Be sure to look at their site to see what measurements they use for the bomber.

The guys at TOJ are really professional and answered every question I had. I'll post the jacket when I receive it in a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by jehims

TOJ custom/tailored calfskin leather bomber on the way.

I sent them my measurements and they did the rest. Can't wait to see it...
TOJ is nice for its price...
i wish i still had my winter varsity....
frown.gif
Sold it?
when I get my T0j varsity im never selling it. 
i couldn't sell or buy something that a personal piece. and I've been wanting my own custom fit varsity for ages in the color i want (all black but even still
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by jehims

TOJ custom/tailored calfskin leather bomber on the way.

I sent them my measurements and they did the rest. Can't wait to see it...
TOJ is nice for its price...
i wish i still had my winter varsity....
frown.gif
Sold it?
when I get my T0j varsity im never selling it. 
i couldn't sell or buy something that a personal piece. and I've been wanting my own custom fit varsity for ages in the color i want (all black but even still
laugh.gif
)

Speaking of ToJ jackets, they are having a contest of post your best ToJ pic and some nice pics are showing up.
5014900917_84ddd87575_b.jpg
eu4PB.jpg

003uo.jpg
K7oDS.png

5012281393_170dabb096.jpg
5012281575_51c9cb2f2c.jpg

Speaking of ToJ jackets, they are having a contest of post your best ToJ pic and some nice pics are showing up.
5014900917_84ddd87575_b.jpg
eu4PB.jpg

003uo.jpg
K7oDS.png

5012281393_170dabb096.jpg
5012281575_51c9cb2f2c.jpg

That Junya Wantanabe Varsity is fire....how much is one of those gonna run? Did a quick search online but didn't come up with anything.

That Junya Wantanabe Varsity is fire....how much is one of those gonna run? Did a quick search online but didn't come up with anything.

Back
Top Bottom