Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by dreClark

t8rq1h.jpg

Pic from Monday, got that from H&M for like $50
Yeah, I'ma be making a stop at H&M Saturday...
...That joint got a lil weight to it?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by jehims

TOJ custom/tailored calfskin leather bomber on the way.

I sent them my measurements and they did the rest. Can't wait to see it...
TOJ is nice for its price...
i wish i still had my winter varsity....
frown.gif
Sold it?
yup...interesting how people would pay more than its retail price.
It was nice, I loved the butter smooth leather on the jacket...but it was WAY too tight. I couldn't lift my arms comfortably.
If I had to order the varsity again, I would size up one more with custom measurements for the length of the sleeves. And I would get it in all black.

frown.gif
Sold it?
It was nice, I loved the butter smooth leather on the jacket...but it was WAY too tight. I couldn't lift my arms comfortably.
If I had to order the varsity again, I would size up one more with custom measurements for the length of the sleeves. And I would get it in all black.

frown.gif
Sold it?
Yeah, I peeped how they go for that tight look so I bumped my measurements up, especially on my arms. I sent them my height and weight too so they know that I'm not a small man. Hopefully, for what I paid, I get something I can wear for years.

frown.gif
Sold it?
Yeah, I peeped how they go for that tight look so I bumped my measurements up, especially on my arms. I sent them my height and weight too so they know that I'm not a small man. Hopefully, for what I paid, I get something I can wear for years.

frown.gif
Sold it?
This is the problem with getting your clothes tailored online. I usually wear S-M (6'0, 155-160 lbs) depending on the brand and a 48 about S-M. But, the dude that's in charge (forgot his name) told me to get 50 and I did. It fit well, but it was still waaaaay too tight.

frown.gif
Sold it?
This is the problem with getting your clothes tailored online. I usually wear S-M (6'0, 155-160 lbs) depending on the brand and a 48 about S-M. But, the dude that's in charge (forgot his name) told me to get 50 and I did. It fit well, but it was still waaaaay too tight.

Originally Posted by rhester

t8rq1h.jpg

That's exactly what I want.  I need to hit up H&M when I get off work today mos def.

Originally Posted by rhester

t8rq1h.jpg

That's exactly what I want.  I need to hit up H&M when I get off work today mos def.

I anticipated that problem fortunately.

I usually wear a 48R (before tailoring) in jackets but got my jacket bumped up to a 55 with custom arms. I measured my biceps, wrists, elbows, shoulders etc... I made sure there was no room for error.

I anticipated that problem fortunately.

I usually wear a 48R (before tailoring) in jackets but got my jacket bumped up to a 55 with custom arms. I measured my biceps, wrists, elbows, shoulders etc... I made sure there was no room for error.

Back
Top Bottom