Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

I like this jacket from Old Navy.  Very similar to the H&M joint and the price is the same as well.
on776150-00vliv01.jpg

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by General Johnson

This is the problem with getting your clothes tailored online. I usually wear S-M (6'0, 155-160 lbs) depending on the brand and a 48 about S-M. But, the dude that's in charge (forgot his name) told me to get 50 and I did. It fit well, but it was still waaaaay too tight.

To eb honest, I don't think that is too tight at all. Seems like it fits jsut right. I think the arm holes might jus tbe higher that you are used to so it felt tight but from that pic, it looks just about right. 

This is the problem with getting your clothes tailored online. I usually wear S-M (6'0, 155-160 lbs) depending on the brand and a 48 about S-M. But, the dude that's in charge (forgot his name) told me to get 50 and I did. It fit well, but it was still waaaaay too tight.

To eb honest, I don't think that is too tight at all. Seems like it fits jsut right. I think the arm holes might jus tbe higher that you are used to so it felt tight but from that pic, it looks just about right. 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I like this jacket from Old Navy.  Very similar to the H&M joint and the price is the same as well.
on776150-00vliv01.jpg
I got this same jacket 2 weeks ago, but in navy,
pimp.gif

on776150-00vliv01.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

on776150-00vliv01.jpg
pimp.gif

Cool.  I get off work in about 10 minutes and I'm about to hit them up.  I need a decent everyday jacket and this fits the bill 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

on776150-00vliv01.jpg
pimp.gif

Cool.  I get off work in about 10 minutes and I'm about to hit them up.  I need a decent everyday jacket and this fits the bill 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I actually agree with this as well. I wish some of my bomber and varsity jackets looked like this. All of mine are way too bulgy. Interested in selling that jacket?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I actually agree with this as well. I wish some of my bomber and varsity jackets looked like this. All of mine are way too bulgy. Interested in selling that jacket?

Any nice rain jackets or waterproof jackets? I live in CA, so I need something light for the rainy season. Karmaloop is looking pretty crappy this season IMO.

Any nice rain jackets or waterproof jackets? I live in CA, so I need something light for the rainy season. Karmaloop is looking pretty crappy this season IMO.

I'm about to order the North Face lower east hoodie but not sure what size to get. I'm 5'6 140 and I like my clothes to fit just a little loose. Should I go with a medium or small?

I'm about to order the North Face lower east hoodie but not sure what size to get. I'm 5'6 140 and I like my clothes to fit just a little loose. Should I go with a medium or small?

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Get a small trust me.  I'm 6'1 170 and I ordered a large and its slightly big on me.  I think a medium would end up being long as hell on somebody 5'6 (no offense).

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Get a small trust me.  I'm 6'1 170 and I ordered a large and its slightly big on me.  I think a medium would end up being long as hell on somebody 5'6 (no offense).

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Bozo7000

MGBL-MO1_V1.jpg

laugh.gif
Who got the medium
nerd.gif
That would be me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'll post pics tomorrow. Good looks at posting that link and discount code.

No problem. My tracking says the one I ordered should be here tomorrow or Monday.

They still have size XL if anyone was interested.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Bozo7000

MGBL-MO1_V1.jpg

laugh.gif
Who got the medium
nerd.gif
That would be me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'll post pics tomorrow. Good looks at posting that link and discount code.

No problem. My tracking says the one I ordered should be here tomorrow or Monday.

They still have size XL if anyone was interested.

Back
Top Bottom