Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

I'm looking into ToJ's leather bomber (most likely a dark brown, I have too many black jackets)
toj2-2.jpg

I'm just not sure if I really wanted to drop $600+ right now. Anyone know of something similar at a lower price point?

I'm looking into ToJ's leather bomber (most likely a dark brown, I have too many black jackets)
toj2-2.jpg

I'm just not sure if I really wanted to drop $600+ right now. Anyone know of something similar at a lower price point?

Originally Posted by dreClark

How warm are TOJ's jackets, RFX?

The winter varsity has quilted lining so it is warmer than the old varsity. You can layer but have to size up.
Give them an e-mail, they can be much more helpful than me and they respond pretty quick too.

Originally Posted by dreClark

How warm are TOJ's jackets, RFX?

The winter varsity has quilted lining so it is warmer than the old varsity. You can layer but have to size up.
Give them an e-mail, they can be much more helpful than me and they respond pretty quick too.

Originally Posted by Arbas

Originally Posted by YuraS718

toj2-2.jpg

Try Blackscissors. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BS-Doherty-Leather-Jacket-sz-S-vintage-FREE-SHIPPING-/380215913452?pt=Men_s_Clothes&hash=item5886a26bec#ht_6913wt_1137
Checked them out.  This is a pretty nice jacket, and not bad for there $350 price tag.
09_1.jpg

I just don't like the fact that there isn't much more info on their website.  No clue the style name to google search more pics.

toj2-2.jpg

Try Blackscissors. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BS-Doherty-Leather-Jacket-sz-S-vintage-FREE-SHIPPING-/380215913452?pt=Men_s_Clothes&hash=item5886a26bec#ht_6913wt_1137
Checked them out.  This is a pretty nice jacket, and not bad for there $350 price tag.
09_1.jpg

I just don't like the fact that there isn't much more info on their website.  No clue the style name to google search more pics.

Just buy them from their ebay store. All of Black Scissors jackets are a copy of other designers so they probably go by that style name or design.

Just buy them from their ebay store. All of Black Scissors jackets are a copy of other designers so they probably go by that style name or design.

toj2-2.jpg

09_1.jpg

The jacket above is only $250 shipped. Great deal if you ask me. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOMME-HEDI2-v..._s_Clothes&hash=item5888519b70#ht_5749wt_1137

toj2-2.jpg

09_1.jpg

The jacket above is only $250 shipped. Great deal if you ask me. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOMME-HEDI2-v..._s_Clothes&hash=item5888519b70#ht_5749wt_1137

I was checking the listing yesterday, and just not sure about the sizing.  It seems its going to end a lot shorter on me compared to the 1st pic.  I might give it a shot, happy they accept returns.

I was checking the listing yesterday, and just not sure about the sizing.  It seems its going to end a lot shorter on me compared to the 1st pic.  I might give it a shot, happy they accept returns.

10109016x1012905_zm

best new north face jacket, it debuted last year....this thing is awesome, its fitted and its got spandex slits between arm articulation and torso...it doesn't show here in all black

but da other contrasting color its made more apparent.

02-tnf-crimptastic-470-0109-de-43489311.jpg

The Men’s Crimptastic Hybrid Jacket is a mid-layer garment that strategically puts either down or stretch fleece panels where it is most needed. This intelligent body mapped combination of luscious insulating 800 fill down in the body and top sleeves together with stretch fleece panels on the sides and underarms for enhanced mobility, delivers optimal thermal comfort and performance. The outer shell is down-proof nylon ripstop with DWR that is also wind resistant and breathable. The Summit Series[emoji]8482[/emoji] Crimptastic Hybrid Jacket is the ideal insulating mid-layer for bouldering, climbing, ski mountaineering and all alpine sports that packs down small and delivers a performance punch well above its weight.

This packable 800-fill jacket weighs just 12.2 ounces. That's great, but it's been done before. What's really remarkable is the sticker from the often-premium-priced The North Face: $229.  (
pimp.gif
)
According to TNF, their retailers were worried about the economy, and challenged the manufacturer to produce the best jacket it could at an accessible price. This was the result.

Features
  • Adjustable hem system
  • Handwarmer zip pockets
  • Hybrid construction with 800 down in the body and top sleeves, and stretch fleece in the side panels and underarms
  • TBD Wind resistant, breathable
i seen in in my local jimmy jazz...this thing is as good as bought
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10109016x1012905_zm

best new north face jacket, it debuted last year....this thing is awesome, its fitted and its got spandex slits between arm articulation and torso...it doesn't show here in all black

but da other contrasting color its made more apparent.

02-tnf-crimptastic-470-0109-de-43489311.jpg

The Men’s Crimptastic Hybrid Jacket is a mid-layer garment that strategically puts either down or stretch fleece panels where it is most needed. This intelligent body mapped combination of luscious insulating 800 fill down in the body and top sleeves together with stretch fleece panels on the sides and underarms for enhanced mobility, delivers optimal thermal comfort and performance. The outer shell is down-proof nylon ripstop with DWR that is also wind resistant and breathable. The Summit Series[emoji]8482[/emoji] Crimptastic Hybrid Jacket is the ideal insulating mid-layer for bouldering, climbing, ski mountaineering and all alpine sports that packs down small and delivers a performance punch well above its weight.

This packable 800-fill jacket weighs just 12.2 ounces. That's great, but it's been done before. What's really remarkable is the sticker from the often-premium-priced The North Face: $229.  (
pimp.gif
)
According to TNF, their retailers were worried about the economy, and challenged the manufacturer to produce the best jacket it could at an accessible price. This was the result.

Features
  • Adjustable hem system
  • Handwarmer zip pockets
  • Hybrid construction with 800 down in the body and top sleeves, and stretch fleece in the side panels and underarms
  • TBD Wind resistant, breathable
i seen in in my local jimmy jazz...this thing is as good as bought
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tried on that Acrombie Rollin's jacket today while on my way to the mac store, fit was dope. 

I'm just having a real hard time dropping $500 on something that has an Acrombie patch on the right shoulder. 

Tried on that Acrombie Rollin's jacket today while on my way to the mac store, fit was dope. 

I'm just having a real hard time dropping $500 on something that has an Acrombie patch on the right shoulder. 

Back
Top Bottom