Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

APRS_841_0.jpg

detailed pic, for your pleasure.
pimp.gif

This girl I know has that North Face... its nice, but I would feel like I was back in Middle School rocking that bubble coat.

This girl I know has that North Face... its nice, but I would feel like I was back in Middle School rocking that bubble coat.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

i doesn't fit like OG 700 fill da nuptse does though, its cut slimmer...resembles a moncler fit.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

i doesn't fit like OG 700 fill da nuptse does though, its cut slimmer...resembles a moncler fit.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Found a wool bubble vest @ H&M this weekend, went ahead and got that.

The jacket that I posted a couple days ago was sold out. I went back to get the black one (>_<)

Do you have any pics of the vest? What color is it?

I might head out there this weekend...

Working 2 Jobs FTW/FTL.... I never have time to go out and shop....
6df152b1a914529f1fc6ca7270f30b1150916d4.jpg

Good look....
I need to hit h&m to cop...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Found a wool bubble vest @ H&M this weekend, went ahead and got that.

The jacket that I posted a couple days ago was sold out. I went back to get the black one (>_<)

Do you have any pics of the vest? What color is it?

I might head out there this weekend...

Working 2 Jobs FTW/FTL.... I never have time to go out and shop....
6df152b1a914529f1fc6ca7270f30b1150916d4.jpg

Good look....
I need to hit h&m to cop...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Forget it I found pics of something almost similar to it if not the same:

4639999.jpg

4640773.jpg

4640039.jpg

4641229.jpg

4640410.jpg

4640167.jpg

steep tech snorkel....MSRP on that is 700, i seen it last winter in that same color listed as well as all grey.

Yeah ninjahood that's how much my girl paid for it for me like in 08 or 09... I don't remember, but I haven't seen any other person with it on yet though, but I only wore mine like 5 times because it's OD like for Antarctica or something and even if it's brick outside I can wear a wifebeater under it and would probably be sweating or some crap.

To dude that said it's big... well I'm a tall dude so it doesn't look like how it does on the model up above and there's things to do to it to make it less "Puffy" and more form fitting you could say.

To the other dude that said that I should look into Canada Goose Down... I will definitely look into them and while they might be better than TNF and has the Antarctica contract for the U.S. I don't know if I would stray to far from TNF.  Even though TNF is a popular brand and people on here don't like what's popular and say once a brand blows up they slack on quality I love them because of their quality and none of their items has done me wrong nor dissatisfied me as of yet.  I was like one of the first and only dudes that had a TNF Snorkel in NYC back in the day, this was when TNF bubbles was popping and heavy all over NYC, and to this day I still have it and it's been through hell and back and is still holding up like the day I got it.  That's almost 14 years, had it in 97 I believe, and the only damage was when 2 dudes tried to take it from me when I was in high school and they were pulling on the hood, but it still didn't rip but was stretched out a lot.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Forget it I found pics of something almost similar to it if not the same:

4639999.jpg

4640773.jpg

4640039.jpg

4641229.jpg

4640410.jpg

4640167.jpg

steep tech snorkel....MSRP on that is 700, i seen it last winter in that same color listed as well as all grey.

Yeah ninjahood that's how much my girl paid for it for me like in 08 or 09... I don't remember, but I haven't seen any other person with it on yet though, but I only wore mine like 5 times because it's OD like for Antarctica or something and even if it's brick outside I can wear a wifebeater under it and would probably be sweating or some crap.

To dude that said it's big... well I'm a tall dude so it doesn't look like how it does on the model up above and there's things to do to it to make it less "Puffy" and more form fitting you could say.

To the other dude that said that I should look into Canada Goose Down... I will definitely look into them and while they might be better than TNF and has the Antarctica contract for the U.S. I don't know if I would stray to far from TNF.  Even though TNF is a popular brand and people on here don't like what's popular and say once a brand blows up they slack on quality I love them because of their quality and none of their items has done me wrong nor dissatisfied me as of yet.  I was like one of the first and only dudes that had a TNF Snorkel in NYC back in the day, this was when TNF bubbles was popping and heavy all over NYC, and to this day I still have it and it's been through hell and back and is still holding up like the day I got it.  That's almost 14 years, had it in 97 I believe, and the only damage was when 2 dudes tried to take it from me when I was in high school and they were pulling on the hood, but it still didn't rip but was stretched out a lot.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Arbas

I'm looking into ToJ's leather bomber (most likely a dark brown, I have too many black jackets)

I just don't like the fact that there isn't much more info on their website.  No clue the style name to google search more pics.
The jacket above is only $250 shipped. Great deal if you ask me. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOMME-HEDI2-v..._s_Clothes&hash=item5888519b70#ht_5749wt_1137
I was checking the listing yesterday, and just not sure about the sizing.  It seems its going to end a lot shorter on me compared to the 1st pic.  I might give it a shot, happy they accept returns.
If you order one, please post a review of the jacket 
smile.gif
. I'm thinking about getting one myself. Too bad it takes about a month to arrive though. 

I'm looking into ToJ's leather bomber (most likely a dark brown, I have too many black jackets)

I just don't like the fact that there isn't much more info on their website.  No clue the style name to google search more pics.
The jacket above is only $250 shipped. Great deal if you ask me. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOMME-HEDI2-v..._s_Clothes&hash=item5888519b70#ht_5749wt_1137
I was checking the listing yesterday, and just not sure about the sizing.  It seems its going to end a lot shorter on me compared to the 1st pic.  I might give it a shot, happy they accept returns.
If you order one, please post a review of the jacket 
smile.gif
. I'm thinking about getting one myself. Too bad it takes about a month to arrive though. 

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

You mind as well cop that Moncler or Merm if you gonna do the bubble joints Ninjahood...
Yeah, but Moncler's are 700+. Those Northfaces are nice, and that price tag is even better.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

You mind as well cop that Moncler or Merm if you gonna do the bubble joints Ninjahood...
Yeah, but Moncler's are 700+. Those Northfaces are nice, and that price tag is even better.

Back
Top Bottom