Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
People in nyc are gonna freak out when they see ninjahood walking around with that hurt locker @#% bomb squad coat. 
sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

You mind as well cop that Moncler or Merm if you gonna do the bubble joints Ninjahood...
Yeah, but Moncler's are 700+. Those Northfaces are nice, and that price tag is even better.

besides everyone knows monclers is overpriced for da materials they use...anemic specs for what they charging.....

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

You mind as well cop that Moncler or Merm if you gonna do the bubble joints Ninjahood...
Yeah, but Moncler's are 700+. Those Northfaces are nice, and that price tag is even better.

besides everyone knows monclers is overpriced for da materials they use...anemic specs for what they charging.....

Anybody got any good business casual type coats?

I've got an overcoat already (looks great with a suit, but nothing else), but I want something I wear with business casual as well as to the Lounge/Bar. These northface jackets n %$*% are just not cutting it.

I've got an overcoat already (looks great with a suit, but nothing else), but I want something I wear with business casual as well as to the Lounge/Bar. These northface jackets n %$*% are just not cutting it.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you're looking for something outside of the peacoat/Anton Lavey catalog, , then you can try a military jacket or bomber.
Find one that's made of a high quality hide that has a great fit, and you'll have a very versitile item that looks nice at the office, or the lounge.
Here's one of my nicer ones thats made of unfinished lambskin outside, and finished lambskin inside.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you're looking for something outside of the peacoat/Anton Lavey catalog, , then you can try a military jacket or bomber.
Find one that's made of a high quality hide that has a great fit, and you'll have a very versitile item that looks nice at the office, or the lounge.
Here's one of my nicer ones thats made of unfinished lambskin outside, and finished lambskin inside.

north face is overrated/overpriced and not that great quality

arcteryx, spyder, mountain hardwear, columbia, patagonia, woolrich >>>>>

nike 6.0 has some
pimp.gif
jackets

north face is overrated/overpriced and not that great quality

arcteryx, spyder, mountain hardwear, columbia, patagonia, woolrich >>>>>

nike 6.0 has some
pimp.gif
jackets

Back
Top Bottom