Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

How does this North Face jacket fit?

xlafpj001.jpg
runs true to size, its as thick as a champion superhood.

yo...niketalk comes through once again...i copped this jacket bout a month ago and females love it...I stay gettin complements on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i keep it simple and i stay in sc, it doesn't get that cold down here so i dont have any really big jackets

Polo%20hoodies-050.jpg

aye anybody know the name of this hoodie or where I can find it?

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i keep it simple and i stay in sc, it doesn't get that cold down here so i dont have any really big jackets

Polo%20hoodies-050.jpg

aye anybody know the name of this hoodie or where I can find it?

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

I know you copped @ Sears, but could you shed some light on the brand for searching reasons as I doubt it's still available in stores now.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

I know you copped @ Sears, but could you shed some light on the brand for searching reasons as I doubt it's still available in stores now.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

roll.gif
roll.gif
, I agree, i also never got the point of a Leather vest

I never got the point of the whole vest thing if you live in places where it gets frigid i.e. North East

It's stylish but your arms has got to be freezing with a sweater protecting it from the cold. Maybe a not too thick quilted coat under the vest? I still don't get it.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

roll.gif
roll.gif
, I agree, i also never got the point of a Leather vest

I never got the point of the whole vest thing if you live in places where it gets frigid i.e. North East

It's stylish but your arms has got to be freezing with a sweater protecting it from the cold. Maybe a not too thick quilted coat under the vest? I still don't get it.

ohwell.gif

I'm glad i don't have to be searching for the warmest jacket, it never really gets THAT cold in the bay.
Paper-thin works
laugh.gif

I'm glad i don't have to be searching for the warmest jacket, it never really gets THAT cold in the bay.
Paper-thin works
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

xlafpj001.jpg

yo...niketalk comes through once again...i copped this jacket bout a month ago and females love it...I stay gettin complements on it
pimp.gif

No lie I got it in grey ...and it fits great...not to mention the built-in ski mask in the hood...*inserts Nas .gif*

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

xlafpj001.jpg

pimp.gif

No lie I got it in grey ...and it fits great...not to mention the built-in ski mask in the hood...*inserts Nas .gif*

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I'm digging the wool style with the elastic waist and/or cuffs...could someone point me in the direction of similar styles? This one is from Zara:

bf49cj.jpg
link?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I'm digging the wool style with the elastic waist and/or cuffs...could someone point me in the direction of similar styles? This one is from Zara:

bf49cj.jpg
link?

Back
Top Bottom