Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

How does this North Face jacket fit?

xlafpj001.jpg
runs true to size, its as thick as a champion superhood.

yo...niketalk comes through once again...i copped this jacket bout a month ago and females love it...I stay gettin complements on it
pimp.gif

I swear its sold out everywhere online

So is no one going to post pics actually WEARING that Northface hoodie/jacket thing so we can see how it fits?

So is no one going to post pics actually WEARING that Northface hoodie/jacket thing so we can see how it fits?

xlafpj001.jpg

yo...niketalk comes through once again...i copped this jacket bout a month ago and females love it...I stay gettin complements on it
pimp.gif

Word man I just ordered this from a website, and it came like the next day for real lol...

It's official too... my chick was digging it also.

Fits really nice too.

xlafpj001.jpg

pimp.gif

Word man I just ordered this from a website, and it came like the next day for real lol...

Fits really nice too.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

xlafpj001.jpg
pimp.gif

Fits really nice too.

Which website?  It's sold out from finishline from what I can tell.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

xlafpj001.jpg
pimp.gif

Fits really nice too.

Which website?  It's sold out from finishline from what I can tell.
frown.gif

^Seems like the black one dried up, I ordered mine off the north face site last year. Other sites still have the grey and brown one though.

^Seems like the black one dried up, I ordered mine off the north face site last year. Other sites still have the grey and brown one though.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

IMO north face is old news. ZARA has nice jackets, H&M, Benetton, marshalls has decent finds sometimes.. cmon enough with this lame #%% north face #$$!. even the bums in new york who beg for money wear north face..

We need a thread created that logs all of the dumbest @$%$ said on nt. I would put this ^ dumb @$%$ in that thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow this dude is an idiot for real.

Ok, stay warm in that paper thin $200 jacket from Urban Outfitters.
roll.gif

NorthFace may be old, but the quality has continued to be one of the best outerwear products I've owned.  
My Dad worked for the original company as quality control in Berkeley when they first started out.  He used to come home with plenty of "B-grade" backpacks and jackets growing up. 

Saying H&M, ZARA, etc > Northface??? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

IMO north face is old news. ZARA has nice jackets, H&M, Benetton, marshalls has decent finds sometimes.. cmon enough with this lame #%% north face #$$!. even the bums in new york who beg for money wear north face..

We need a thread created that logs all of the dumbest @$%$ said on nt. I would put this ^ dumb @$%$ in that thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow this dude is an idiot for real.

Ok, stay warm in that paper thin $200 jacket from Urban Outfitters.
roll.gif

NorthFace may be old, but the quality has continued to be one of the best outerwear products I've owned.  
My Dad worked for the original company as quality control in Berkeley when they first started out.  He used to come home with plenty of "B-grade" backpacks and jackets growing up. 

Saying H&M, ZARA, etc > Northface??? 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom