Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

pimp.gif
jack jones wool jacket , just copped

85697ded71cec917.jpg

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

tired.gif

just looked around nsw and yeah, japan is definately getting stuff that the US isnt 
frown.gif
  hopefully nike treats their clothes like they treat their shoes and brings some of those "exclusives" over state-side.

tired.gif

just looked around nsw and yeah, japan is definately getting stuff that the US isnt 
frown.gif
  hopefully nike treats their clothes like they treat their shoes and brings some of those "exclusives" over state-side.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

tired.gif

frown.gif
it wont happen, all that nike expensive sportswear stuff doesnt sell in the US, so it always hits outlets, gets bought up and resold on ebay to overseas dudes.... 
and that jacket lebron has in the pic is a NSW jacket from last year? i remeber seein it at outlets, its thin as hell, it was like a $300 jacket and got down to $50 bucks
laugh.gif
they also had a aqua one.... 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

tired.gif

frown.gif
it wont happen, all that nike expensive sportswear stuff doesnt sell in the US, so it always hits outlets, gets bought up and resold on ebay to overseas dudes.... 
and that jacket lebron has in the pic is a NSW jacket from last year? i remeber seein it at outlets, its thin as hell, it was like a $300 jacket and got down to $50 bucks
laugh.gif
they also had a aqua one.... 

That jack and jones jacket is nice. Looking for something just like that. I checked around online and couldn't find it. Link please?

That jack and jones jacket is nice. Looking for something just like that. I checked around online and couldn't find it. Link please?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by RFX45

That varsity is new, with the raglan sleeves. But you can browse around in their gallery for the other colors of their previous varsities.
http://toj.pixi.me/main.php

Thank you
*salivates @ the purple suede varsity*
Yeah, I definitely like the suede varsity more. This new one with the raglan sleeves isn't jumping out at me like the suede one. 
That suede varsity in all black is a masterpiece. 

That varsity is new, with the raglan sleeves. But you can browse around in their gallery for the other colors of their previous varsities.

Thank you
Yeah, I definitely like the suede varsity more. This new one with the raglan sleeves isn't jumping out at me like the suede one. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Thank you

The only thing I dont like about suede is, its not as durable, warm, or as fitting as wool,
but maybe they did some quality tweks to it seeing as they have leather tailors making them.

Thank you

The only thing I dont like about suede is, its not as durable, warm, or as fitting as wool,
but maybe they did some quality tweks to it seeing as they have leather tailors making them.

I know my friend told me about it before but im not sure when it starts, this week? $10 off practically everything and anything at H&M for its 10 year anniversary?
Did this just start?

I know my friend told me about it before but im not sure when it starts, this week? $10 off practically everything and anything at H&M for its 10 year anniversary?
Did this just start?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

LB-3.jpg

Been lookin for this jacket for weeks and can't find it anywhere..Apparently it's a Nike Sportswear piece, which I wouldn't have expected

that jacket is barely hitting stores, so you will have luck finding it now. NSW is always on point and easily one of my fave lines. anyway, here ya go: http://blendsus.com/blogla/

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

LB-3.jpg

Been lookin for this jacket for weeks and can't find it anywhere..Apparently it's a Nike Sportswear piece, which I wouldn't have expected

that jacket is barely hitting stores, so you will have luck finding it now. NSW is always on point and easily one of my fave lines. anyway, here ya go: http://blendsus.com/blogla/

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

MGBL-MO1_V1.jpg

laugh.gif
Who got the medium
nerd.gif
mad.gif
a small just popped up on the site.  copped it with the disco code because it was the last one left.  i wanted to see one of your guys' reviews on the sizing but i just bought it instead just in case.  if the fit isnt right i could always return it.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

MGBL-MO1_V1.jpg

laugh.gif
Who got the medium
nerd.gif
mad.gif
a small just popped up on the site.  copped it with the disco code because it was the last one left.  i wanted to see one of your guys' reviews on the sizing but i just bought it instead just in case.  if the fit isnt right i could always return it.

Thank you

True. That would be a downfall to it. I've seen some fit shots of it though, and it fits great according to the shots I've seen. T0j just overall makes great fitting pieces. 
But suede definitely isn't as fitting as wool. But I would want to wear my varsity all year round so in the winter I would just layer it if I were to have the suede one. 

Thank you

True. That would be a downfall to it. I've seen some fit shots of it though, and it fits great according to the shots I've seen. T0j just overall makes great fitting pieces. 
But suede definitely isn't as fitting as wool. But I would want to wear my varsity all year round so in the winter I would just layer it if I were to have the suede one. 

Back
Top Bottom