Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

anybody know how this jacket runs?  I'm not familiar with Obey's sizing and I'm kinda tempted since karmaloop has 20% off & free shipping
oj0204-blkzoom1.jpg

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Finally got my northface buckeye bomber. I've been looking for it since forever, but it's too big for me 
mad.gif

Is anyone willing to trade? I have a size Large. For sale too I guess, since I can't fit it
frown.gif

2r2au0m.png

Pm me a quote on the L

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Finally got my northface buckeye bomber. I've been looking for it since forever, but it's too big for me 
mad.gif

Is anyone willing to trade? I have a size Large. For sale too I guess, since I can't fit it
frown.gif

2r2au0m.png

Pm me a quote on the L

I'm looking for more of an overcoat myself to go over a suit or something along those lines. I might pick up a Polo of Calvin Klein this weekend at Macys. They have some great sales on outerwear this weekend.

I'm looking for more of an overcoat myself to go over a suit or something along those lines. I might pick up a Polo of Calvin Klein this weekend at Macys. They have some great sales on outerwear this weekend.

I don't associate Abercrombie with high school kids. Hollister maybe, but not abercrombie. The brands are geared towards two different age groups, yet still have strong similarities

laugh.gif
you have got to be kidding me. Their stuff all look the same.

Abercrombie = Ruehl = Hollister = AllTheSameS.

What I notice is the price difference between the brands...style wise though? Get real.

*my sister works @ A&F so I know

I don't associate Abercrombie with high school kids. Hollister maybe, but not abercrombie. The brands are geared towards two different age groups, yet still have strong similarities

laugh.gif
you have got to be kidding me. Their stuff all look the same.

Abercrombie = Ruehl = Hollister = AllTheSameS.

What I notice is the price difference between the brands...style wise though? Get real.

*my sister works @ A&F so I know

Originally Posted by JUS3

Most of Obey's outerwear runs small.

cool.  I wear size L tee's, so I decided to pick this up in an XL.  Hopefully, it figs as snug on me as it does in the pic

Most of Obey's outerwear runs small.

cool.  I wear size L tee's, so I decided to pick this up in an XL.  Hopefully, it figs as snug on me as it does in the pic

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Most of Obey's outerwear runs small
Really? I usually buy a size up in outerwear as opposed to shirts (XL) and I picked up a Obey hoodie the other day at Zumiez and the XL fit me kinda big

Its weird.
I have two tees from Obey and their both XL except one fits super snug and the other is...big. To they have like fit classifications?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Most of Obey's outerwear runs small
Really? I usually buy a size up in outerwear as opposed to shirts (XL) and I picked up a Obey hoodie the other day at Zumiez and the XL fit me kinda big

Its weird.
I have two tees from Obey and their both XL except one fits super snug and the other is...big. To they have like fit classifications?

Back
Top Bottom