OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

$20 buy in? Last place pays extra $10 (incentive to keep playing).

You're gonna need people who are definitely into it and DO NOT quit mid-season. As far as how payments go, I'd assume paypal at the end of the season.

So, Nicholson shouldn't be picked up over Lopez?
nerd.gif
Id be down for a money league like this. That makes it a competitive.

Thoughts on Gerald Wallace? I feel like he's not really into playing for the celtics and his effort is like whatever since he's taken on more of the leadership role. I have a trade offer on the table trading my Trevor Ariza for Gortat and I get JR Swish back this week too so I have someone to take Ariza's spot and I would drop Gerald to bring JR off IR.

Last edited:
Got a couple teams.  Looking for feedback/criticism.
9eTTySb.png
Feel like I need to move some bigs for another top PG to pair with Rose.
yyi9Jc7.png
 Opposite here, think I need to move a PG for a legit big.

I got offered Klay Thompson for Kobe. Thoughts NT?
kobe will be better in the long run so depends if you think that your team can handle not having klay/kobe for another two weeks

warriors have 2 games the first week of the playoffs, 4 the second week and 3 the 3rd

lakers are 4-4-3 and kobe will probably be going all out to get us into the playoffs

for the first quarter of the season klay will be a way better pick though

why do you put all of your players on your bench who arent playing?
I thought it didnt matter since they have no stats for the day
it doesnt but its always better to just leave your players in the lineup just incase one day you get too busy and forget to put them back. you dont want to leave a player on the  bench and then they go off
laugh.gif
. ive had it happen numerous times

drop jarrett jack for dalembert or stuckey or keep it the way it is?
Thinking of dropping Jack as well. I wouldn't drop him for stuckey or dalembert though. That Piston backcourt is crowded with Stuckey, Jennings, Bynum, Knight, Chauncey, I just dont expect big things from Stuckey consistently.

CJ Miles has been looking like a nice pickup recently.

EDIT: Ok maybe not that nice. He BALLED today though, dude was everywhere. Running a damn clinic. Keep an eye on him if you need some threes and points.

Last edited:
I was in a league where there was "max games played" so benching players counted.

Looking to drop Jack, Bradley and Jackson but I'm unsure of what other stats to aim for. Any ideas? 3s? 

I wanna trade Kyle Lowry or Jrue Holiday for a wing..

Who would be a good target? SF/SG

Gordon Hayward or buy low on Kawhi.

I'm going to pick up Wilson Chandler and stash him on IR in my league till he comes back.

Last edited:
AL JEFFERSON. He is seriously upsetting me right now, he better play Wednesday.

AL JEFFERSON. He is seriously upsetting me right now, he better play Wednesday.
i thought i had him as a steal in the 3rd round of my 10 man draft...but this guy is DNP'ing the hell out of my team
mean.gif

Gordon Hayward or buy low on Kawhi.

I'm going to pick up Wilson Chandler and stash him on IR in my league till he comes back.
definitely try to buy low on kawhi if you have the chance

Back
Top Bottom