OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

had a rough start but after replacing mcgee, barnes and nick young things are looking up for my team

Last edited:
Dropped JV for Faverani on one team. Dropped Granger for Drummond on my other team. Got lucky having Steph and AD balling out on my team :smokin

Man I'm so salty I didn't get Anthony Davis..
mean.gif

Robin Lopez :stoneface: Should I drop him? Did this scrub even try to get better in the offseason? :stoneface:

I dropped him last night or faverani. If he's expendable then I would do it.

Considering dropping Valanciunas for Plumlee ...

I'd pick up Plumlee but not sure id drop JV for it. JV is only going to get better especially if Rudy or Demar get traded.

drop robin

pick up plum but not for JV yet. i dropped JV in my 10 man league since theres so much depth in the FA but i wouldn't recommend doing that if you're in a 12 man league
Zaza was taken, that's what I get for hesitating :smh:.

Got offered this trade in my money league. Had to post the stats cause the settings are so weird. Percentages mean nothing and you earn points for everything you do, and getting a double double adds an extra 10 points to your score.

Really thinking about it, my roster is feeling thin as a result of Al Jefferson.

Got offered this trade in my money league. Had to post the stats cause the settings are so weird. Percentages mean nothing and you earn points for everything you do, and getting a double double adds an extra 10 points to your score.

Really thinking about it, my roster is feeling thin as a result of Al Jefferson.
seems like a good trade, who would you drop?

I'm holding Gallo even though they said no earlier than Thanksgiving.

Is it just me or is Shaw cutting Faried and Vale off at the knees?

seems like a good trade, who would you drop?
Jeremy Lamb most likely. He's not worth much in a league thats set up this way. The heart thing with Wes is an issue and I feel like Hicksons minutes are about to go down a lot, because people are already starting to question Shaws rotations

Last edited:

i got offered gordon hayward for my kemba... its tempting but i feel like kemba got more potential. any thoughts?

whats your roster looking like
he has PG klay sanders batum andre drummond teague if i was to counter. im prob going to stick with kemba or ill be screwed only having lillard as my pg.

second question Gallinari worth the wait??
hold onto kemba

id drop gallo depending on whos in your FA
I'm holding Gallo even though they said no earlier than Thanksgiving.

Is it just me or is Shaw cutting Faried and Vale off at the knees?
faried is injured so hes slowing transitioning back. javale is....javale...

This is the first time I join a fantasy league with my boys help me out NT where can I make some changes
what are your league rules? you have half a million bench players

edit: just saw your empty slots

why the hell do you have kendrick perkins?

Last edited:
My roster from another league I joined yesterday evening. They passed on everyone 
sick.gif

Thinking about just buying a team. People play realistic when money is on the line.

what are your league rules? you have half a million bench players

edit: just saw your empty slots

why the hell do you have kendrick perkins?
I have no idea :lol: i got him last minute who should i replace him with?? I was thinking of dropping him as it is

Im trading Boozer for George Hill. Is that a come up or is that fair? I only have Kyrie irving as a PG :lol:

Im trading Boozer for George Hill. Is that a come up or is that fair? I only have Kyrie irving as a PG :lol:
i think after this week of play, boozers stock is way higher. id go after jeff teague/mcw type pg if people are lokoing to sell high
Kirilenko or Robin Lopez

lopez since hes a starter

Thanks for the advice but the knuckle heads in my league cares more about the rounds they were draft in then the stats they put up. I want Jeff Teague but I doubt it would get accepted and it would probably get vetoed. This George Hill trade is shaky because Boozeris rated 92 while Hill is rated 60.

Im trading Boozer for George Hill. Is that a come up or is that fair? I only have Kyrie irving as a PG
laugh.gif
i think after this week of play, boozers stock is way higher. id go after jeff teague/mcw type pg if people are lokoing to sell high
Kirilenko or Robin Lopez

lopez since hes a starter
Thanks for the advice but the knuckle heads in my league cares more about the rounds they were draft in then the stats they put up. I want Jeff Teague but I doubt it would get accepted and it would probably get vetoed. This George Hill trade is shaky because Boozeris rated 92 while Hill is rated 60.
oh its that kind of league. yeah it sucks when people care more about where the player is drafted after the season starts. maybe you can pick up a pg from the FA if the trade doesnt go through

Welp, looks I lost this matchup. 

McGee :'[

Kevin Martin :'[

Derrick Rose :'[

I cannot believe it, but there is finally a ESPN Fantasy Basketball app for Android.

Up 7-2 with Horford still left to play and I get JR Swish back from his suspension next sunday :pimp: I got 58 steals this week :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom