OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Is Bargnani worth holding on to at all? Hasn't done much for me so far.

It's a 14 team league too, so my free agent list is kinda dry. Unless you guys know of any good sleepers the best players are guys like Reggie Jackson, Gerald Henderson, Waiters, Blatche, PJ Tucker, Earl Clark, Hardaway Jr., Francisco Garcia…
I'd get rid of him, he doesn't get much time and doesn't get the kinds of rebounds a 7 footer should be getting plus he usually shoots a low percentage for a big man. The free agent list is pretty dry but Henderson and Jackson are probably better options.

id start green and turner because of matchups. but id try to start all 4 if possible
Yea I just benched Jose Calderon who is match up against OKC tonight.

That made room for all four.

Just one of those game days when my who squad is playing, including the bench.

Should I pick up Tony Allen or Corey Brewer?
brewer

It's a 14 team league too, so my free agent list is kinda dry. Unless you guys know of any good sleepers the best players are guys like Reggie Jackson, Gerald Henderson, Waiters, Blatche, PJ Tucker, Earl Clark, Hardaway Jr., Francisco Garcia…
I'd get rid of him, he doesn't get much time and doesn't get the kinds of rebounds a 7 footer should be getting plus he usually shoots a low percentage for a big man. The free agent list is pretty dry but Henderson and Jackson are probably better options.
with chandler out 4-6 weeks i think bargs has to be on your team unless you're in a small league that has a lot of good FA

I would pick another C.

I have Varejao, Amir Johnson, and Greg Monroe as my other options
those are all taken in my league i was looking at dalembert, bargnani, or bass which one would be better to pick??
bass, barg, dalembert in that order

with chandler out 4-6 weeks i think bargs has to be on your team unless you're in a small league that has a lot of good FA
Just heard about that and came to update OP. Beat me to it, good looks.

Last edited:
Wilson Chandler hoping to play next week. If he's avaiable, I'd pick up and stash. The nuggets need his production ASAP.

Larry Sanders out again tonight and there are now reports that he was involved in an altercation at a nightclub 
mean.gif

should i trade evan turner for mike conley?

gonna drop billups for pachulia

Depends on what you need. I think Conley is gonna average something like 14-18 pgg and 6-8 apg, with like 1.4 threes and 2 steals. Good FT% too

But Turner is looking like he's gonna have a good year. He's getting a lot more touches and is the #1 guy really.

should i trade evan turner for mike conley?

gonna drop billups for pachulia
if you really need a pg then you should trade for conley. if not then i'd hold onto turner. he fills up the stat sheet with ast/reb but lacks stls/3s. conley is a monster with the steals

anyone think I should try to buy low on larry sanders and trade him for Garnett or Marion? Does anyone think he'll turn this around? And giving up Marion too much? 10 person league btw

Bout to offer this trade to my friend who needs help at like every position :lol:

Wade
Rudy Gay
George Hill

for

Steph Curry
Luol Deng
Harrison Barnes

I'm getting Steph and friends. If I pull this off, I'll have Steph, CP3 and MCW at the helm :pimp:

I need to get rid of Rudy's Poor *** FG% and Wade's DNP possibilities. I know Steph, Luol, and Barnes all have injury concerns, but they would round my team out so much better. I get JR back this week so he would slide right into the SG.

Myteam now:

CP3, MCW, Hill
Wade, Derozan, JR Swish (IR)
Rudy, Ariza, Xavier
Al Horford, Favors
Pekovic, Faverani

Myteam if it goes through:

CP3, Steph, MCW
JR Swish, Derozan
Deng, Ariza, Xavier, Barnes
Al Horford, Favors
Pekovic, Faverani

Last edited:

anyone think I should try to buy low on larry sanders and trade him for Garnett or Marion? Does anyone think he'll turn this around? And giving up Marion too much? 10 person league btw
Wondering the same thing. I own him in one league and in my other he is currently a free agent. I'm tempted to pick him up but I also want to pick up a W this week versus one of the best teams in the league and I don't want him to potentially screw both of my teams.

Back
Top Bottom