OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Mad I didn't realize Wade was out AGAIN :smh: .. Could've started Stephenson or Nene .. That might cost me my week if the rest of my squad doesn't show up

Mad I didn't realize Wade was out AGAIN
mean.gif
.. Could've started Stephenson or Nene .. That might cost me my week if the rest of my squad doesn't show up
use rotoworld

Stupid *** Dwade. I'm going to lose this week thanks to injuries to him and ariza plus MCW just coming back probably wont back to backs this week either.

Last edited:
Urgghhh |I I'm so frustrated with the Jonas situation in Toronto... Casey is a dink, and then we have Rudy -No care and Demar chucking everything in site! :x :x :x I wanna but can't quite let him go though..what to do?? How are all the other Jonas owners feeling? *vent

Gordan Hayward :x :x :x stop shooting please :x :x

Shooting 32% as a team right now :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Despite a good night, I would hate to own Gay or DeRozan in fantasy. Volume shooters with no semblance of efficiency.

they might as well keep him this season though, its not like they're going anywhere

7th highest paid team in the league 
mean.gif

If we're going full tank mode. I want a wildcard hire like Shaka. Lowry, Ross, Daye, Amir, Jonas.

DJ, Acy, Psycho T off the bench.

Can't believe Landry Fields' contract. Move Rudy and DeRozan.

Rudy and DeRozan take too many shots.

Jonas could be way more productive if he had some of their looks

EDIT:

Should I drop Stephenson for W. Chandler?

Last edited:
Got to drop jimmy butler should i grab Vasquez, Tryeke evans or pick Erlan Iliasovadafojfsfo back up

Trade my korver for robin Lopez or Bogut or dalembert I'm loaded with threes I'm already at 42 threes for the week.

Back
Top Bottom