OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Trying to add terrance jones...should i drop Kidd-Gilcrest...i just picked up Ersan Ilysova too...i could drop deon waters too

Wow people dropped Markief Morris and Trevor Ariza in my big money league. Its a deep league too. Put in a bid for both

I also just scooped up Jared Sullinger, solid pick up? Seems like he'll get some good burn and production despite a rough game here and there.

I also just scooped up Jared Sullinger, solid pick up? Seems like he'll get some good burn and production despite a rough game here and there.

Swooped him up too. He should be a double double guy as the season progresses and Stevens figures out his his rotation.

I have Nene
and I'm thinking that he isn't going to keep this up
What can I get in a trade for em?

Is giving up nene and Henderson for Kyrie a good trade that someone could accept?

Rose has to be the only superstar that doesn't get to the line. Smh. Finally playing better tonight, but I need some free throws!!

Last edited:
Gonna bench John Wall on Friday for Steve Blake, Wall is just killing my fg% :x

I think Blake can match Wall on steals and assists

Gonna bench John Wall on Friday for Steve Blake, Wall is just killing my fg%
sick.gif

I think Blake can match Wall on steals and assists
that is some high praise for my main man 
pimp.gif

Just saw that Jimmy Butler will be out a few weeks. I've already got Brandon Knight on my bench and thought about picking up Ariza since someone just dropped him. Any tips on who to hold on to? 

I'm looking to drop Reggie Jackson, and Brandon Knight to hold on to Ariza and maybe Harrison Barnes since they were both dropped recently.

Last edited:
gordon hayward and andre drummond for paul george

who wings?
The guy who gets Hayward and Dre Drum does. Paul Georges production is hard to mirror yes, but so is the double double that Dre Dum is giving you. Haywards recent shooting slump wont last, and the position versitilaty that they both have is useful too.

i would rather have PG depending on who i pick up from FA. drummond is good but his stats are NOT irreplaceable. hes just a big man who gives you 10 reb and a block or two. nothing too special

drop Plumlee for Terrence Jones? I've got the C position pretty much covered w/ M Gasol, Bosh, Drummond, and Anderson.

i would rather have PG depending on who i pick up from FA. drummond is good but his stats are NOT irreplaceable. hes just a big man who gives you 10 reb and a block or two. nothing too special
Couldn't disagree more.  Have you actually watched Drummond play?  He is a man among boys out there.  He's currently at 12ppg/ 12rpg/ 2spg/ 1.5bpg while shooting 65% from the field.  Add that to the fact that he is only 20yo and is only going to get better from an offensive standpoint.  If his offensive game (free throws/ mid range game) ever catches up to his defensive prowess, we are looking at top 10 fantasy talent.  

drop Plumlee for Terrence Jones? I've got the C position pretty much covered w/ M Gasol, Bosh, Drummond, and Anderson.
Do it!  I missed out on T Jones in both of my leagues and am regretting it by the day.  He is a perfect fit for that Houston run and gun system, Asik is now an afterthought.  Tons of potential.  Plumlee is going to be up and down all season, dropped him last week for H Barnes.

Back
Top Bottom