Ariza
Burke
Marc Gasol

Last edited:
Was able to pick up Marc Gasol off waivers 
happy.gif

Just traded Hibbert & Faried for Ibaka & Isaiah Thomas .. thoughts? :nerd:

Roster as of now: (8-team league)

Center/Fowards - DeAndre Jordan, Demarcus Cousins, Chris Bosh, NeNe, Gortat, Greg Monroe, Ibaka, Terrance Jones

Small Forwards - Rudy Gay, Tyreke Evans

Shooting Guards/Point Guards - Tony Parker, Eric Bledsoe, Jordan Crawford, DWade, Isaiah Thomas (Bradley Beal & Rondo on IR)

Trying to package Evans and Jones or NeNe for a legit SF/SG ..

Last edited:
Just traded Hibbert & Faried for Ibaka & Isaiah Thomas .. thoughts?
nerd.gif

Roster as of now: (8-team league)

Center/Fowards - DeAndre Jordan, Demarcus Cousins, Chris Bosh, NeNe, Gortat, Greg Monroe, Ibaka, Terrance Jones

Small Forwards - Rudy Gay, Tyreke Evans

Shooting Guards/Point Guards - Tony Parker, Eric Bledsoe, Jordan Crawford, DWade, Isaiah Thomas (Bradley Beal & Rondo on IR)

Trying to package Evans and Jones or NeNe for a legit SF/SG ..
way too many bigs, not enough 3s, probably terrible FT% as a team

Last edited:
for all you rondo owners/holders

Rajon Rondo - G - Celtics

Rajon Rondo (ACL surgery) will miss at least the next few weeks, according to Celtics GM Danny Ainge.

"I don't think he's close," Ainge said. "I don't think it's gonna happen in the next few weeks. We're not on pins and needles about it. We're being very cautious with Rondo. He's still got a little bit of a limp. He needs to get his strength back." This isn't a huge surprise as Rondo was set to met with Dr. James Andrews in 10-14 days, but it's starting to look like we won't see Rondo return to game action before the calendar turns to 2014. In the meantime, Jordan Crawford's owners can continue to enjoy another month of surprising production from the 25-year-old.

Would it be a smart decision to constantly drop and add players for my last roster slot on a day to day basis? My league allows 7 transactions per week so I could have a player in that roster slot playing each night. I'm thinking it's the right call and I'm leaning towards using OJ Mayo's roster slot to do so (meaning I'd drop him). Other players I'm considering using their roster slots are Hayward, Dragic, and Ilyasova. I'm wanting to hold onto Ilyasova for now since it's looking like he'll get his starting job back permanently and would probably be putting up better numbers a night. Standard points league by the way.

Would it be a smart decision to constantly drop and add players for my last roster slot on a day to day basis? My league allows 7 transactions per week so I could have a player in that roster slot playing each night. I'm thinking it's the right call and I'm leaning towards using OJ Mayo's roster slot to do so (meaning I'd drop him). Other players I'm considering using their roster slots are Hayward, Dragic, and Ilyasova. I'm wanting to hold onto Ilyasova for now since it's looking like he'll get his starting job back permanently and would probably be putting up better numbers a night. Standard points league by the way.
yes, drop ersan

Rondo :smh: needs to get back already. Getting tempted to trade him low for some decent production.

On another note, what do you guys think about a Lamarcus Aldridge/Iggy offer for Lebron? Too much? Too little?

Got an offer for Arron Afflalo. He's willing to give me Damian Lillard. Should I pull the trigger? The only other point guards I have are Heinrich and Isaiah Thomas Jr.

Rondo
mean.gif
needs to get back already. Getting tempted to trade him low for some decent production.

On another note, what do you guys think about a Lamarcus Aldridge/Iggy offer for Lebron? Too much? Too little?
id rather have lebron. iggy injured = no value

If you have quality players on your FA list, I would say its a smart idea. I would also recommend using Ersan's spot.

However, if your just picking up random role players that you think can add a couple rebounds or points, threes, whatever, I dont think you should do it. It'll kill your team in the long run because Ersan once he gets going will be better than any scrub you pick up.

So basically it comes down to your FA list. You want players that are going to give you GREAT numbers and if you cant get that from your FA list then forget it if your that high on Ersan.

Back
Top Bottom