OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Got an offer for Arron Afflalo. He's willing to give me Damian Lillard. Should I pull the trigger? The only other point guards I have are Heinrich and Isaiah Thomas Jr.
I'd do it for the assists. Afflalo is shooting better and more consistent but I'd take Lillard based off of your lack of PGs.

Thanks. I'm about to put it through right now. My team is Beasting right now! I'm dominating in rebounds, blocks, 3s, and steals. My only drawback is assists. Thanks for all the input fellas!

Someone just got mad that theyre 0-5 and dropped their entire team into the FA pool. Carlos Boozer, Ryan Anderson, Rodney Stucky, Kyle Korver, Kemba Walker, Enes Kanter and Miles Plumlee.. AND I AM 9th on the list.

I'm weakest at the 3, but theres no real dominant three there, so I put in for Boozer and Stuckey but I doubt I get either one of them once people notice. The Commissioner isnt going to do anything about it either :smh: and I was DOMINATING this league.

Someone just got mad that theyre 0-5 and dropped their entire team into the FA pool. Carlos Boozer, Ryan Anderson, Rodney Stucky, Kyle Korver, Kemba Walker, Enes Kanter and Miles Plumlee.. AND I AM 9th on the list.

I'm weakest at the 3, but theres no real dominant three there, so I put in for Boozer and Stuckey but I doubt I get either one of them once people notice. The Commissioner isnt going to do anything about it either
mean.gif
and I was DOMINATING this league.
if this happened in one of my leagues i would have locked that team up with the quickness 
mean.gif

is it a public league?

when making trades it all depends on what your team needs.... aflallo shoots better, more steals, more points than lillard, but it depends on what you need

I'm weakest at the 3, but theres no real dominant three there, so I put in for Boozer and Stuckey but I doubt I get either one of them once people notice. The Commissioner isnt going to do anything about it either
mean.gif
and I was DOMINATING this league.
if this happened in one of my leagues i would have locked that team up with the quickness 
mean.gif

is it a public league?
this. definitely find a new league next season and dont play with trolls. also, ryan anderson and KK are DOMINANT in 3s. not sure how you can get more dominant than them in the FA. only other people i can think of that gives consistent 3s are curry and klay

Nah its a private league. I already sent a message to the commissioner to put all the players back on his team and lock it up so we'll see what happens. If that dude gets invited back next year I'm not playing.

^is that a money league? Lol I'd be pissed, especially if I was way down the waiver order

Anyone wanna give some thoughts on my team? What kind of moves should I make going forward? :nerd:

In a super competitive $ league w/friends. Traded Horford for LMA. Traded D12/Bosh/Dudley(after dropping reddick) for Gasol/Zbo/Webster. Traded Nene/Evans for Frye/JR. last trade got finalized yesterday, so haven't really seen how this team performs yet for a full week.

PG: Kyrie Irving, Brandon Jennings, Rajon Rondo
SG: JR Smith, Rodney Stuckey
SF: Andre Iguodala, Martell Webster
PF: Lamarcus Aldridge, Z-Bo, Andrea Bargnani
C: Pau Gasol, Channing Frye, Miles Plumlee

yahoo, 12 man, h2h, 9 cat

^is that a money league? Lol I'd be pissed, especially if I was way down the waiver order

Anyone wanna give some thoughts on my team? What kind of moves should I make going forward?
nerd.gif

In a super competitive $ league w/friends. Traded Horford for LMA. Traded D12/Bosh/Dudley(after dropping reddick) for Gasol/Zbo/Webster. Traded Nene/Evans for Frye/JR. last trade got finalized yesterday, so haven't really seen how this team performs yet for a full week.

you have too many bigs and need a more consistent scorer sg/sf player. all of your PFs can play C so you might want to move 2 or 3 of them for a better forward. smith and iggy are pretty much useless right now also

you have too many bigs and need a more consistent scorer sg/sf player. all of your PFs can play C so you might want to move 2 or 3 of them for a better forward. smith and iggy are pretty much useless right now also

thanks bro, I was thinking that too. Had a deal going for LMA/Z-bo/Webster for Melo/Noah/Stephenson, but decided not to. Which 2 of my bigs do you think I can package for a good SF?

thanks bro, I was thinking that too. Had a deal going for LMA/Z-bo/Webster for Melo/Noah/Stephenson, but decided not to. Which 2 of my bigs do you think I can package for a good SF?
i would try to package bargs and zbo. zbos fantasy numbers aren't that great yet people love him in fantasy. bargs i think will regress once chandler comes back. target guys like gay, josh smith, parsons, batum who are buy low candidates right now

Trevor Ariza has been straight ballin for my team and JR Swish finally had a decent game. I hope this dude picks it up soon and MCW's injury isn't too severe. I can't afford to lose him.

Anyone wanna give some thoughts on my team? What kind of moves should I make going forward? :nerd:

I actually think you're lacking another legit big man. Barg is fools gold in the long run, Frye and Plumlee is kinda in consistent to my liking.

I like your guards though, you look pretty set there. Maybe trade Webster now if you can or package him in something since Beal is coming back soon and Ariza is ballin right now.

Last edited:
George Hill mad bummy, Imma drop his ***.
whos in your FA?
My considerations right now despite who's in my FA is DeMarre Carroll, Nate Robinson, and Reggie Jackson.

Some notables:

Vasquez
Jordan Hill
Alec Burks
Al Faruq (I'd only be borrowing him for 4-6 weeks till Davis is back)
Kris Humphries (I can only hope he catches fire, he's nice with minutes and touches)

Edit: Nash is also on the FA list, but he's not all the dependable.

Last edited:

George Hill mad bummy, Imma drop his ***.
whos in your FA?
My considerations right now despite who's in my FA is DeMarre Carroll, Nate Robinson, and Reggie Jackson.

Some notables:

Vasquez
Jordan Hill
Alec Burks
Al Faruq (I'd only be borrowing him for 4-6 weeks till Davis is back)
Kris Humphries (I can only hope he catches fire, he's nice with minutes and touches)

Edit: Nash is also on the FA list, but he's not all the dependable.
id go with burkes or AFA depending on what position you need more

^ I'd say go for Jordan Hill. He's been pretty consistent as of late, and even in limited minutes he produces (if you need big man stats)

And thanks for the input bros. I'm gonna try to package Zbo/Bargs for 1 legit forward and maybe a throw in player.

talking with some people now.
Zbo/Bargs for Gay/Steve Blake
Zbo/Stuckey for Gay/Blake
Zbo/Bargs/Stuckey for Horford/Dragic (LOL)

being discussed right now haha

So the commissioner is going to be leaving all of those players in the pool...... Never again will I play with these people.

It is a money league too and no one is getting their money back, they plan to carry on as is.

Injury bug hitting my team ...
there have been A LOT of injuries this week
mean.gif

So the commissioner is going to be leaving all of those players in the pool...... Never again will I play with these people.

It is a money league too and no one is getting their money back, they plan to carry on as is.
so the guy that dropped his whole team pretty much has an empty roster? how does that work? so everyone gets free Ws from him every week? how much did you pay for the league?

Back
Top Bottom