OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Yup, and I dont even play the dude anymore, and his players will be snatched up by people who are still in the thick of the playoff hunt because the waivers are random. I've brought all of this to the attention of the commish who seems to not care. I paid $30 for this league I believe, but its more the fact that they think leaving it like this is ok.

Dropped Gerald Green instead of Hill, hoping I can get a little bit for Hill in a trade.

I'm also thinking Lou Williams is expendable...

Yup, and I dont even play the dude anymore, and his players will be snatched up by people who are still in the thick of the playoff hunt because the waivers are random. I've brought all of this to the attention of the commish who seems to not care. I paid $30 for this league I believe, but its more the fact that they think leaving it like this is ok.

Lol. My man. You sir got the short end of the stick haha. Heart of the cards was not with you on picking that league.
Fail commish.

I'm noticing that Terrence Jones is being dropped in many leagues. Shouldn't he remain the starter with the Rockets trying to trade Asik? He's available in my fantasy points leagues, should I try and add him or hold off and see how he does?

Can anyone access the boxscore of the Bos-NY game? Yahoo and ESPN aren't working for me.

Last edited:

I'm noticing that Terrence Jones is being dropped in many leagues. Shouldn't he remain the starter with the Rockets trying to trade Asik? He's available in my fantasy points leagues, should I try and add him or hold off and see how he does?
add. i tried to waive him but the person with #1 priority waived him in my league. he will always be productive as long as hes a starter. anyone who shoots 3s from the PF position is worth a look

i have a bad habit of setting my daily lineup when i wake up each morning

not a fan of missing out on these early east coast games 
mean.gif

having jordan crawford on the bench 
frown.gif

Dropping all his players?!? Thats rediculous, at least keep then on his team and just sit them all on the bench. Why dont you tell the commish to put all his players on the bench? Or does he really not care at all? I would try to explain that this would ruin the league if it does happen and the bench situation is the best alternate situation.

Dropping all his players?!? Thats rediculous, at least keep then on his team and just sit them all on the bench. Why dont you tell the commish to put all his players on the bench? Or does he really not care at all? I would try to explain that this would ruin the league if it does happen and the bench situation is the best alternate situation.
Man from the instant this happened I suggested that, and he just shrugged it off. People just want to bolster their teams in the sneakiest of ways. I just made a public note in the league which will go ignored because all of that guys players were snatched up with the quickness.

I'm up a ton in my matchup in Pts, Stls and Rebs. But barely up on FG% .449 over .447

Should I bench Rudy Gay?

with the gay trade, who benefits from this? i picked up terrance ross in hopes that he will start for TOR but they have a lot of SG/SF options in fields/novak/daye

Gay's efficiency should go up now since boogie can command a double team in the post. Demar should be free to do what he wants even more now. I have both Demar and Rudy on the same team :lol:

Gay's efficiency should go up now since boogie can command a double team in the post. Demar should be free to do what he wants even more now. I have both Demar and Rudy on the same team
laugh.gif
the thing is that SAC has so many wing players competing for minutes. derrick williams just got comfortable starting for SAC and now gay comes in

the thing is that SAC has so many wing players competing for minutes. derrick williams just got comfortable starting for SAC and now gay comes in
Was williams starting at the 3 or 4? Cuz i read somewhere that Sac wants to use Rudy as a stretch 4 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Having Williams at the 4 and Rudy at the 3 would still be fine. 

Was williams starting at the 3 or 4? Cuz i read somewhere that Sac wants to use Rudy as a stretch 4 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Having Williams at the 4 and Rudy at the 3 would still be fine. 
he played the 3 with jason thompson at the 4

Back
Top Bottom