OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Greek Freak played his best game of the season against Brooklyn. This performance and the one against San Antonio on 12/11 are promising signs.

Update: My coworker ended up trading Steph, Al Jefferson, Nicholson for Dragic, Pau Gasol, and Chand.

Greek Freak played his best game of the season against Brooklyn. This performance and the one against San Antonio on 12/11 are promising signs.

Update: My coworker ended up trading Steph, Al Jefferson, Nicholson for Dragic, Pau Gasol, and Chand.
whats the point of trading nicholson, hes not worth anything

goran is playing excellent, i would definitely consider if i have 2-3 other pf/c's on my team

drop him

i picked up brand but realized that hes 34 y/o. not really sure who will benefit most honestly. we will know by tonight how the situation plays out

id take a chance on that

this guy really wants jennings from me. the only person i want from his team is aaron afflalo. anyone know if AA is in the magics future plans? i dont want to trade for him and then out of nowhere AA gets traded to another team come trade deadline because i know oladipo is in their future plans
no way theyre keeping afflalo
so i shouldn't trade for him?

Filler. He wanted a 2 for 3 package. Receiving 3. He's in second to last place and Steph was his only major asset.

He turned down Rubio and Lance earlier.

whats the point of trading nicholson, hes not worth anything

so i shouldn't trade for him?
i personally rather have jennings, more upside imo. ive had afflalo since week 2 or 3; he's good, but his overall numbers have dropped with harris and davis back.

I'm up 5-4 and i'm up pretty high in all the categories i'm in but i'm only leading TO's 75-78 with David Lee, Varejao, and Rudy Gay playing today. Should I just sit them all out? 

The only categories I'm losing in are

FG& .466 to .502  

FT% .790 to .824

3ptm 32-42 and

ST 38-43

I'm up 5-4 and i'm up pretty high in all the categories i'm in but i'm only leading TO's 75-78 with David Lee, Varejao, and Rudy Gay playing today. Should I just sit them all out? 

The only categories I'm losing in are

FG& .466 to .502  

FT% .790 to .824

3ptm 32-42 and

ST 38-43
If your confident you have those 5 categories locked up then yeah, definitely sit them out. 

Because your not going to win FG%, your not going to win FT%, your DEFINITELY not gonna win 3ptm, and steals(its possible that you maybe could win but highly unlikely and not worth the risk)

If your confident you have those 5 categories locked up then yeah, definitely sit them out. 

Because your not going to win FG%, your not going to win FT%, your DEFINITELY not gonna win 3ptm, and steals(its possible that you maybe could win but highly unlikely and not worth the risk)
Yeah I'm up 

PTS

572-443

Rebs

211-148

AST

146-117

BLK

22-12

TO

75-78

and Rudy can definitely lose me that TO matchup alone 
laugh.gif

how many players is your opponent playing? you might lose assists if they have a strong lineup tonight and you sit everyone.

What do you guys think abt James Johnson from Memphis. Considering dropping Martell Webster for him

What do you guys think abt James Johnson from Memphis. Considering dropping Martell Webster for him
I was wondering if I should pick up Johnson too. I just lost Horford and need a PF to replace him. I picked up Bass but thought about dropping him or Terrance Jones for Teletovic or Johnson. I don't see James Johnson as the type to keep this production up all season.  

But it seems that outside Randolph and Conley, no one has been consistently producing for the Grizz
So Johnson should have the room to maintain those stats he had in Toronto.

Last edited:

I was wondering if I should pick up Johnson too. I just lost Horford and need a PF to replace him. I picked up Bass but thought about dropping him or Terrance Jones for Teletovic or Johnson. I don't see James Johnson as the type to keep this production up all season.  
drop bass, pick up telo as long as blatche is out
DJ augustin or Lou WIlliams?
lou, hes been playing well and caroll is out

Here's the free agency in my league currently.

View media item 717441

Any players I should drop and add? Would anyone be replaceable with James Johnson?
View media item 717443
Leading my league in Blocks and Steals and FT%, I'd like to keep those stats healthy if possible while improving everything else, but fg%. I've already given up on that with Rubio and Oladipo on my squad. :lol:

Last edited:
Theres honestly no one in that pool worth picking up. I'm in the same predicament and I want another 2 guard because Joe Johnson is really feast or famine.

Here's the free agency in my league currently.

Any players I should drop and add? Would anyone be replaceable with James Johnson?

Leading my league in Blocks and Steals and FT%, I'd like to keep those stats healthy if possible while improving everything else, but fg%. I've already given up on that with Rubio and Oladipo on my squad.
laugh.gif
I personally don't think Danny Granger is worth holding on to. He hasn't done much since his return and he's pretty much been replaced by PG. Gerald Green hasn't been bad. I'd rather have him than Granger

should I just dump Mayo for Antetokounmpo? or grab Reggie Jackson? I have Westbrook but he's out till ASG and im just gonna stash him since im 1st place in my league.

I need threes badly. Who's better, Gerald Green or Mirza Telotovic?
Teletovic has been hot recently and has been getting a lot of minutes as he helps fill the frontcourt with Lopez out. Green has been streaky all year so you'd definitely want to continue to monitor him if Teletovic cools down.

I picked up Teletovic where I could. He's going to get at least 28 mins a game with how bad Brooklyn is and the constant injuries and rest KG, Pierce, and Joe Johnson will need.

Back
Top Bottom