OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Here's the free agency in my league currently.

Any players I should drop and add? Would anyone be replaceable with James Johnson?

Leading my league in Blocks and Steals and FT%, I'd like to keep those stats healthy if possible while improving everything else, but fg%. I've already given up on that with Rubio and Oladipo on my squad.
laugh.gif
drop granger, add any of these guys

taj gibson

hickson

lou will

AFA

hill

should I just dump Mayo for Antetokounmpo? or grab Reggie Jackson? I have Westbrook but he's out till ASG and im just gonna stash him since im 1st place in my league.
pick up reggie
someone just dropped blatche. should i waive anyone for him? team in sig
if you drop kobe

I dropped Alec Burks and Jared Sullinger for Shaun Livingston and Josh McRoberts. Hopefully I made the right decision.

Why was it so bad? Alec Burks wasn't getting any better and with Sullinger's bone bruise on his hand his production has been declining. Shaun Livingston has been successful by switching to the shooting guard position and McRoberts has had back to back good games. I took a gamble but I think it will pay off.

Why was it so bad? Alec Burks wasn't getting any better and with Sullinger's bone bruise on his hand his production has been declining. Shaun Livingston has been successful by switching to the shooting guard position and McRoberts has had back to back good games. I took a gamble but I think it will pay off.
burks plays on a bad team that gets blown out a lot so the bench is used quite often. sully is locked in as a starter and will overcome his injury soon. livingston is too on and off, never really established himself when he did start when dwill was out. mcroberts is super inconsistent as well. i think in the long run sully and burks would be better

valanciunas or henson?

Toss up right now. The extent of how bad Henson's ankle injury is unknown but he still has tremendous upside even with Larry Sanders back cause Ersan just sucks :lol: but for now I'd take JV because he has no one to compete with for minutes and the raptors have been playing so much better without rudy gay.

burks plays on a bad team that gets blown out a lot so the bench is used quite often. sully is locked in as a starter and will overcome his injury soon. livingston is too on and off, never really established himself when he did start when dwill was out. mcroberts is super inconsistent as well. i think in the long run sully and burks would be better

Weird game overall for the Boston starters today. Picked up Humphries just in case.

Weird game overall for the Boston starters today. Picked up Humphries just in case.
im pretty sure sully will be fine after this game. reports say he could have returned but they decided to have him sit

And scary news for Irving after that reported "pop" on his knee.
I'd say get Jack asap if you have someone to drop.

was offered this trade. what do you guys think?

ME:
batum
henson
jennings
gortat

HIM:
griffin
valancinas
J Butler

ME:
batum
henson
jennings
gortat

HIM:
griffin
valancinas
J Butler
If you are on the receiving end of that trade, do it. If you're giving up those pieces, keep em.

You shouldn't even be considering that offer.

Batum's production alone is top 15 value (worth a 2-for-1 trade if anything).
If you need a big, package a couple of your players for a low end C like Robin Lopez (under the radar top 50 production) or buy low for someone like Larry Sanders. 

VuVu
mean.gif
. Hoping its not serious

Someone dropped Kobe, I picked him up and got him stashed in the IR. Hoping this is the answer to my other 2 guard issues. 

Last edited:

ME:
batum
henson
jennings
gortat

HIM:
griffin
valancinas
J Butler
If you are on the receiving end of that trade, do it. If you're giving up those pieces, keep em.

You shouldn't even be considering that offer.

Batum's production alone is top 15 value (worth a 2-for-1 trade if anything).
If you need a big, package a couple of your players for a low end C like Robin Lopez (under the radar top 50 production) or buy low for someone like Larry Sanders. 
if you're getting batum then yes. if you're getting griffin then no. henson isnt worth anything right now with his injury and sanders being back

bsorry guys. i will be getting get datum and the rest. he offered d wade instead of batum but i didn't want to deal with wades on and off play

bsorry guys. i will be getting get datum and the rest. he offered d wade instead of batum but i didn't want to deal with wades on and off play
id do it if you're getting batum, bj, and gortat, but dont take henson, hes not worth anything

anyone who needs a PG go and pick up kendall marshall. jordan farmar is out 4 weeks with a torn hamstring and lakers dont have any other options

Got offered Bledsoe/Beal for my Teague/Gay.

Would this trade benefit my team?

here's how it looks now:
PG: Deron Williams, Jeff Teague, Goran Dragic
SG: Kyrie Irving, Wes Matthews
SF: Rudy Gay, Martell Webster, Jeff Green
PF: Pau Gasol, Anderson Varejao
C: Serge Iblocka, Tyson Chandler, Miles Plumlee

Got offered Bledsoe/Beal for my Teague/Gay.

Would this trade benefit my team?

here's how it looks now:
PG: Deron Williams, Jeff Teague, Goran Dragic
SG: Kyrie Irving, Wes Matthews
SF: Rudy Gay, Martell Webster, Jeff Green
PF: Pau Gasol, Anderson Varejao
C: Serge Iblocka, Tyson Chandler, Miles Plumlee
pass. bledsoe is good but he has been under-performing lately. beal is just a 3pt shooter, nothing special and has bad fg. teague is great with the assists and gay has stepped up since going to sac

im in need of assists and i have plenty of F/C

currently in 2nd place with a record of 50-31

my team:
PG- Jeff Teague
SG- Victor Oladipo
G- Paul George
SF- Wes Matthews
PF- Jeff Green
F- Joahkim Noah
C- Spencer Hawes
C- Anderson Varejao
Util- Luol Deng
Util- Derrick Favors
Bench- Gortat, Pau Gasol, Mario Chalmers

whats my trade value for lets say Pau Gasol??

Back
Top Bottom