OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Drop Tobias Harris and Gortat for Brandon Knight & L. Sanders ?

Rondo still available. I should prob stack him now

Last edited:
Drop Tobias Harris and Gortat for Brandon Knight & L. Sanders ?

Rondo still available. I should prob stack him now
who else can you drop? all 4 players can produce on a given night and i don't trust sanders that much even though his past 2 games has been great. dont pick up rondo if you have studs like BK and sanders in your FA, you're just wasting space on your team for a "good name" player
End of Middleton's run?
looks like it but the bucks have a new starting line up every week so you never know
im in need of assists and i have plenty of F/C

currently in 2nd place with a record of 50-31

my team:
PG- Jeff Teague
SG- Victor Oladipo
G- Paul George
SF- Wes Matthews
PF- Jeff Green
F- Joahkim Noah
C- Spencer Hawes
C- Anderson Varejao
Util- Luol Deng
Util- Derrick Favors
Bench- Gortat, Pau Gasol, Mario Chalmers

whats my trade value for lets say Pau Gasol??
probably not much since hes been injured quite a bit lately. you can definitely get guys like jameer, hill and calderon. might be a reach to get guys like lowry, lawson, BJ

Last edited:
Someone got Shumpert a few minutes ahead of me.
Where did his offense suddenly come from? :lol:

Last edited:
Someone got Shumpert a minutes ahead of me.
Where did his offense suddenly come from?
laugh.gif
i think he'll start slumping again soon

Darren Collison's value has just shot up.
kendall marshall was great too ~ 20-6-15 at his first start

Who are some underrated big men? I'd like to trade or pick some up cause it seems my teams full of guards lol (lillard, dwill, pgeorge, etc..)

diewitsjames diewitsjames someones already taken amir and I know theyre not willing to let go.. of these players who should I let go to try and get an all rounded rebounder?

Lillard, lebron, paul george, ginoboli, dwill, joe johnson, jLin, webster, jordan Crawf, kendal marsh

i would try to get rid of dwill with the quickness. try to get david lee, bosh, drummond, al jefferson. any of these guys are pretty solid

Dude who has CP3 in my league is trading him now. Is this trade fair? Especially given theres no timetable yet for CP3's return? And if so who wins?

CP3
Henson

for

Aldridge
Calderon

I'm leaning toward voting against it.

Last edited:
Dude who has CP3 in my league is trading him now. Is this trade fair? Especially given theres no timetable yet for CP3's return? And if so who wins?

CP3
Henson

for

Aldridge
Calderon

I'm leaning toward voting against it.
aldridge and calderon are worth WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than cp3 and henson. veto asap

for everyone who lost cp3, there are still a number of decent to good pgs in the FA. you can pick up collison (probably picked up last night), marshall, luke ridnour, beno udrih, and raymond felton (should be back tomorrow) are still floating around in many leagues

for everyone who lost cp3, there are still a number of decent to good pgs in the FA. you can pick up collison (probably picked up last night), marshall, luke ridnour, beno udrih, and raymond felton (should be back tomorrow) are still floating around in many leagues

not in mine. Come to think of it. Majority of the guy's were drafted.

Last edited:

not in mine. Come to think of it. Majority of the guy's were drafted.
how deep is your league? i dont know of any league that would draft beno or luke. felton should have been drafted but probably dropped recently

Back
Top Bottom