OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Looks like everyone is dropping Collison? Is that just people panicking after 3 bad games or is there a real reason too? 

Should I trade my Kyrie/Varejao/Jeff Green for Melo/David West?

No, your giving up too much. Try countering with Kyrie/Green for Melo/David West(that would be a steal)

I would even consider a Kyrie/Green for Melo straight up personally.

Thoughts on my team?

PG: Jeff Teague, Goran Dragic, Mario Chalmers
SG: Kyrie Irving, Monta Ellis
SF: Wes Matthews, Kyle Korver, Jeff Green
PF: Pau Gasol, Anderson Varejao
C: Anthony Davis, Tyson Chandler, Miles Plumlee

Yahoo, 12-team, h2h, $

Just acquired Monta Ellis for Gay (better playoff sched, wanted a boost in assists). Thought it was equal value. I've been trying to move Green but no one wants him lol.
Is there any area I could improve with trades or should I just stay put for now. I'm in a pretty competitive/active league.
wow, that's a solid roster for a 12 team league. i'd move green for another pg though.

thanks bros! Just declined the Melo deal. I countered with Kyrie/Varejao/Matthews for Melo/Wall but he declined lol.

And thanks @snowinsahara. my team was trash weeks 1-5 due to injury lol. Had to make a ton of moves to get back to decent. No one wants Green though, and I really wanna open up a roster spot for waiver wire pick ups =\

My team h2h 12 team league:

Pg: I.Thomas, Ja.Crawford
Sg: Kobe, D.DeRozan, M.Ginobili,
Sf: L.Deng, C.Parsons, alphabet, N.Batum
Pf: K.Love, J.Sullinger
C: D.Howard, G.Monroe

Thoughts?

My team h2h 12 team league:

Pg: I.Thomas, Ja.Crawford
Sg: Kobe, D.DeRozan, M.Ginobili,
Sf: L.Deng, C.Parsons, alphabet, N.Batum
Pf: K.Love, J.Sullinger
C: D.Howard, G.Monroe

Thoughts?
looks fine

No, your giving up too much. Try countering with Kyrie/Green for Melo/David West(that would be a steal)

I would even consider a Kyrie/Green for Melo straight up personally.
this is great advice

Looks like everyone is dropping Collison? Is that just people panicking after 3 bad games or is there a real reason too? 
i'd hold onto him unless you're in a 10 man league
how many teams in your league and whats the rest of your line up

A team in my standard points league dropped Kemba Walker and it sounds like he'll be out for two weeks.

Should I drop Amir Johnson to submit a waiver for him? I'm cruising to easy wins this week and next week and I'm currently in first place.

Last edited:

A team in my standard points league dropped Kemba Walker and it sounds like he'll be out for two weeks.

Should I drop Amir Johnson to submit a waiver for him? I'm cruising to easy wins this week and next week and I'm currently in first place.
yes, no question

many major injuries tonight. everyone should check rotoworld to keep up with the list and add each players back ups

post your team, who you would drop, who else is in FA
Collison Lawson R.Jackson Jennings Vasquez
Meeks Dunleavy
Lebron
Boozer G. Davis Faried
Blatche

Planning to drop Vasquez and stash Bledsoe assuming he comes back and plays
i'd be ok with it but you really have a lot of PGs along with lebron so assists are already in your favor. since its a deep league i would say go for it

Darren Collison sprained his big toe wow. Boogie with a sprain ankle, Rudy Gay with an Achilles injury and Kawhi with a broken hand. This season sucks

My first four picks in my big money league

CP3 out 6 weeks
Al Horford Torn Pectoral
Dwade Knee soreness plus random DNPS
Rudy Gay Achilles

SMFH. What are the odds of this s*** happening.

Last edited:
I just accepted a trade of my Jeff Green/Tyson Chandler for Afflalo/Faried.
Been trying to move Green for a minute, and his beast game today helped with that lol. So I guess Green was a sell high after today, and Afflalo struggled so I bought low. Much rather have Chandler than Faried though, but I think I can live with it.

Hopefully I made the right move in the long run.

I just accepted a trade of my Jeff Green/Tyson Chandler for Afflalo/Faried.
Been trying to move Green for a minute, and his beast game today helped with that lol. So I guess Green was a sell high after today, and Afflalo struggled so I bought low. Much rather have Chandler than Faried though, but I think I can live with it.

Hopefully I made the right move in the long run.
Pretty fair trade.  Chandler and Faried are kind of a wash with Chandler having an edge since he's a consistent source of rebs/blks.  I have Faried, and he has been pretty erratic all year.  Playable, but you gotta expect bad games from him.

I have Afflalo and I love him.  He has finally cooled off a bit after his unsustainable hot start, but he is still gonna be a 20/5/5 guy with a couple of 3's and a good FG% for an SG/SF.  He's a more complete player statwise and has a higher ceiling than Jeff Green.  The Magic are an extremely fantasy friendly team so that helps too.   Never really liked Jeff Green.  All he really does is score with some rebounds and some 3's with a low FG%.  Now with the return of Rondo, it may eventually help his value, but I still like Afflalo over Green for the rest of the season.  

Back
Top Bottom