OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Pretty fair trade.  Chandler and Faried are kind of a wash with Chandler having an edge since he's a consistent source of rebs/blks.  I have Faried, and he has been pretty erratic all year.  Playable, but you gotta expect bad games from him.

I have Afflalo and I love him.  He has finally cooled off a bit after his unsustainable hot start, but he is still gonna be a 20/5/5 guy with a couple of 3's and a good FG% for an SG/SF.  He's a more complete player statwise and has a higher ceiling than Jeff Green.  The Magic are an extremely fantasy friendly team so that helps too.   Never really liked Jeff Green.  All he really does is score with some rebounds and some 3's with a low FG%.  Now with the return of Rondo, it may eventually help his value, but I still like Afflalo over Green for the rest of the season.  

Thanks for the reassurance brotha. I thought the trade was good for me since I've been sick of dealing with Jeff Green (got him as a throw in in a trade, never really liked him either lol), and I viewed Afflalo as less of a headache. I was just waiting for a game like today to boost Green's value to deal him. And sure enough someone wanted him. Never really trusted green and he killed my fg% every week with his volume shooting.

I did like Chandler better than faried though, but if Faried can get back to similar production as he had last season, I'll feel even better about the deal. He had a nice stretch a few weeks ago of beastly #'s, so I guess that's his upside.

Thanks for the reassurance brotha. I thought the trade was good for me since I've been sick of dealing with Jeff Green (got him as a throw in in a trade, never really liked him either lol), and I viewed Afflalo as less of a headache. I was just waiting for a game like today to boost Green's value to deal him. And sure enough someone wanted him. Never really trusted green and he killed my fg% every week with his volume shooting.

I did like Chandler better than faried though, but if Faried can get back to similar production as he had last season, I'll feel even better about the deal. He had a nice stretch a few weeks ago of beastly #'s, so I guess that's his upside.

Dwyane Wade - G - Heat

Dwyane Wade (knee) will miss Thursday's game against the Lakers.

Thursday's game will count as Wade's fourth consecutive DNP as he continues to nurse a sore knee. Ray Allen is in line to again get the start in Wade's absence, while Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, and Michael Beasley should see a bump in value as well Thursday night. While Wade's continued absence is most likely just part of the Heat's plan to keep him healthy for the playoffs, he's become one of the most frustrating fantasy players to own.

mean.gif

I got a side bet with my coworker going tonight. I said Josh McRoberts is gonna have a better game than Andre Igoudala. The Bobcats are playing the Knicks and the Warriors are playing the Timberwolves. I think I got this locked up.

My Dwade for Jameer Nelson? I could use another PG with CP3 on IR still.
ehh jameer has been pretty solid this year but i would be worried that he may be dealt by trade dead line. wade is injury prone but at least you know what you will get when he does play. if you're up in the standings i'd just hold wade.

I got a side bet with my coworker going tonight. I said Josh McRoberts is gonna have a better game than Andre Igoudala. The Bobcats are playing the Knicks and the Warriors are playing the Timberwolves. I think I got this locked up.
update with the results bro lol..

I was up in like 5 categories but in the last 3 minutes in the fourth quarter Iggy decided to show up.

So should we pick up Terrance Ross if he's available? Trust me I'm not expecting another 50 pt game, but is this an indication the raptors are going to be using him a lot more?

I can drop Calderon, stuckey, or Brian Roberts for him

Last edited:
So should we pick up Terrance Ross if he's available? Trust me I'm not expecting another 50 pt game, but is this an indication the raptors are going to be using him a lot more?

I can drop Calderon, stuckey, or Brian Roberts for him
drop roberts. demar is injured so tross should get more shots

Got offered Tristan Thompson and Terrence Ross for my Marc Gasol in my fantasy points league

My worst two players are Amir Johnson, who I was planning to use his spot to cycle through players daily (7 transactions a week) come playoff time, and Kevin Martin, just for your guys' reference

I'm thinking reject unless one of you sees something that I'm missing

Got offered Tristan Thompson and Terrence Ross for my Marc Gasol in my fantasy points league

My worst two players are Amir Johnson, who I was planning to use his spot to cycle through players daily (7 transactions a week) come playoff time, and Kevin Martin, just for your guys' reference

I'm thinking reject unless one of you sees something that I'm missing

INSTAREJECT, Thompson only gets points and rebound rarely gets any blocks or even steals and Terrence Ross is basically gonna go back to non-existance once DeRozen comes back(if he hasnt already)

INSTAREJECT, Thompson only gets points and rebound rarely gets any blocks or even steals and Terrence Ross is basically gonna go back to non-existance once DeRozen comes back(if he hasnt already)
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Getting two players would be pointless too if I was planning on cycling through a roster spot as well. Thanks.

My team just continues to get hurt **** Pekovic went down today with achilles soreness. I lost Gay and Derozan last week already SMFH. I'm still in first place though but this s*** is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of trading my
Afflalo, Plumlee, Faried

for

RoLo, Taj Gibson, Boozer.

Thoughts? I know Afflalo is valuable, but I really want to solidify my big men. Plus I think my scoring is good enough without Afflalo.

mean.gif
i had kobe stashed since he was injured. steve blake should come back in a week or two. jrue holiday should be back soon as well.

Looks like Kemba is gonna return this weekend. Dropped Sessions for Gerald Green.

Eyeing Diaw as well :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm in the process of trading my
Afflalo, Plumlee, Faried

for

RoLo, Taj Gibson, Boozer.

Thoughts? I know Afflalo is valuable, but I really want to solidify my big men. Plus I think my scoring is good enough without Afflalo.
decent trade. not a big fan of boozer though

Does anyone know if Gay, Cousins, or Thomas is playing tonight? I have all 3 on my points squad
mean.gif
Rudy Gay (Achilles) and Isaiah Thomas (illness) will play against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.

Gay went through warmups on Monday and was scratched right before tip. He missed three games with his strained Achilles and it should be interesting to see where the Kings keep his minutes tonight. His minutes were at 37 or more in three of his last four, but that seems like a very high expectation due to this type of injury.

Back
Top Bottom