OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

I'm in the process of trading my
Afflalo, Plumlee, Faried

for

RoLo, Taj Gibson, Boozer.

Thoughts? I know Afflalo is valuable, but I really want to solidify my big men. Plus I think my scoring is good enough without Afflalo.
decent trade. not a big fan of boozer though
boozer is great in the limited minutes he plays, he almost never plays 4th quarters and OTs so his stats could be better

Should I stash Jrue? He was just dropped in my league(10 team H2H). I already have Bledsoe stashed but I'm in first place. I would most likely drop either Reddick or Meeks.

This is my team:

View media item 774555

boozer is great in the limited minutes he plays, he almost never plays 4th quarters and OTs so his stats could be better

thanks bros, did the trade last night. Boozer was pretty much the only other guy he could have included to make it a somewhat fair deal lol. I do feel better about my pf/c's now though. Feel like I've got too much now actually lol, might consider packaging Boozer/Pau for an sg/sf & decent big. Boozer puts up good pts/rbs/ft%, but I kinda value Taj's blocks more. Rolo was my main target in the deal.

PG: Jeff Teague, Goran Dragic, Mario Chalmers
SG: Kyrie Irving, Monta Ellis
SF: Wes Matthews, Kyle Korver
PF: Pau Gasol, Carlos Boozer, Taj Gibson
C: Anthony Davis, Robin Lopez, Anderson Varejao
12 team $

with ad rolo and pau you should be good with blocks which makes up for boozer never getting blocks ever

#humblebrag.

but it seems like I picked right on all the value guys after taking Durant first overall.

Lowry, Wes Matthews, Dragic, Hawes, Ellis.

John Henson off the wire also was a huge boost after losing Horford. Great for those peripheral categories.

Gasol :smokin.

Full squad

Last edited:
Should I stash Jrue? He was just dropped in my league(10 team H2H). I already have Bledsoe stashed but I'm in first place. I would most likely drop either Reddick or Meeks.

This is my team:

View media item 774555

naw I wouldn't yet.

if the league were deeper (12 teamer or more) I'd consider it but since it's a 10 teamer it's imperative to keep healthy quality guys in constant rotation.

in other words, that's one less guy you can plug in on any given day.

in a deep league you could do that, but in a 10 teamer guys are always plugging in productive guys, so its imperative that you roster guys that can produce.

I'd wait 'til at least some sort of news comes out regarding his injury, I haven't heard anything since he went down. Same with Ryan Anderson.

Last edited:
Got offered my Pau/Boozer for Gortat/Thaddeus or Beal (I can choose between them). Thoughts?

Pau has been beasting but the news about him is always shaky

Just IMO i'd take Gortat and Beal. Would've said Thad but too many trade rumors. Gasol is hurt a lot, Boozer is amnesty eligible and both are subject to trade rumors which could be bad or good but just MHO i'd rather let somebody else worry about that and take the players on a team trying to keep their low seed playoff spot

Thinking of dropping Glen Davis for Mike Scott, thoughts? Davis has been performing horribly with the minutes given.

Thinking of dropping Glen Davis for Mike Scott, thoughts? Davis has been performing horribly with the minutes given.
who else can you pick up?
As far as my watch list goes, Bynum, Garnett, Splitter, Harrison Barnes, Stuckey, Scola, Brand, VC, Brewer (iffy, he's up and down), Derrick Williams, Alec Burks, Tim Hardaway Jr, and Mike Scott.

My top 3 I'm considering are Hardaway, Burks, and Scott. Scott seems to be the safer (more consistent) of the 3.

who else can you pick up?
As far as my watch list goes, Bynum, Garnett, Splitter, Harrison Barnes, Stuckey, Scola, Brand, VC, Brewer (iffy, he's up and down), Derrick Williams, Alec Burks, Tim Hardaway Jr, and Mike Scott.

My top 3 I'm considering are Hardaway, Burks, and Scott. Scott seems to be the safer (more consistent) of the 3.
i would pick up burks or stuckey personally but scott seems like a fine pick up as well

I dropped Big BabyGirl for Demarre Carroll. All around better than baby. Gets points, 3ptrs, steals, rebs, and a few assists.

Someone just dropped Bledsoe. Should I stash him and drop Collison since CP3 plans on returning this week? I have CP3 as well.

Last edited:

how many people are in your league? what place are you in? who else is in FA? who else can you drop?
12 man league. 1st place. And no one else i can really think in the FA. Only person worth dropping would probably be avery bradley but he just came back and did pretty well last night.

how many people are in your league? what place are you in? who else is in FA? who else can you drop?
12 man league. 1st place. And no one else i can really think in the FA. Only person worth dropping would probably be avery bradley but he just came back and did pretty well last night.
i'm not a fan of holding onto injured players long term, especially if i can only drop DC or bradley. i'd pass but its up to you

would you stash Kobe without an IR? 6th place currently. 8 playoff teams 12 cat H2H 12 team league. Going to drop James Johnson and bid $30 FAAB waiver. Note: Steve Blake is a FA

12 team league..At this point is it worth keeping Kobe?
I'm in a 12 teamer that has IR spots. Someone dropped Kobe the day after he got hurt and I picked him up and have had him on IR ever since.

Last edited:
would you stash Kobe without an IR? 6th place currently. 8 playoff teams 12 cat H2H 12 team league. Going to drop James Johnson and bid $30 FAAB waiver. Note: Steve Blake is a FA

12 team league..At this point is it worth keeping Kobe?
I'm in a 12 teamer that has IR spots. Someone dropped Kobe the day after he got hurt and I picked him up and have had him on IR ever since.
What does your roster look like?

I'm leaning towards no most likely. Its just too much risk, even when he comes back theyre going to work him back slowly in the name of his health and to keep the tank alive. 

Back
Top Bottom