OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Man I'm benching MCW now, dude has finally hit the rookie wall. He can't buy a bucket

Last edited:
View media item 786572This is my team.

So Jrue Holiday and Eric Bledsoe are on Waivers right now. I'm first place with a comfortable lead. It feels like time to stash one of them, the question is, who would be the better pick of the two?

Last edited:
This is my team.

So Jrue Holiday and Eric Bledsoe are on Waivers right now. I'm first place with a comfortable lead. It feels like time to stash one of them, the question is, who would be the better pick of the two?
you already have 5 pgs, not sure why you would want another

Who's getting the better deal out of this trade.

Dirk + Drummond for Kyrie + Batum + Henson.

Who's getting the better deal out of this trade.

Dirk + Drummond for Kyrie + Batum + Henson.
dirk and drummond are worth more than those 3

Damn it lol,

I'm trying to fleece them from this guy who doesn't seem into the league anymore. Plus I'm trying to move Kyrie before his stock drops any lower.

Here's my team. 14 person league, but the injury bug hit me over the last week or so dropping me down to 2nd overall. You think any combos may work for even one of those guys? I'm open to moving anyone but Cousins
View media item 789455*edit, he's weak in guards, if it matters

Last edited:
I'm trying to pick up Amare, worth the risk? I'm thinking of dropping DJ Augustin now that Hinrich is back.

I'm trying to win FG, FT,

Last edited:
Would pick up Sully but I have no one to drop.

1bhf.jpg

what do you guys think of me trading favors for beal?

fair in terms of production?
its fine if you need 3s
I'm trying to pick up Amare, worth the risk? I'm thinking of dropping DJ Augustin now that Hinrich is back.

I'm trying to win FG, FT, < TO, RBDs, and PTs. I tend to always lose assists, so I'll be fine. I have a lot of PF/Cs, but seems like I haven't had a problem fitting everyone in the line ups.
no. amare is a head ache to own. he will be good for 2-3 games then sit for a week. i dont trust him at all, or the knicks.

i usually have to get a little lucky to beat the top 3pt teams in my league

but i dont really need favors rebounds and blocks since i have DJ, lamarcus, demarcus and al jeff

My Blake Griffin and Jeremy Lin for his Cousins and Parsons

Should i do it?
Im thinking it'd be good since Chris Paul is coming back and it's going to bring down Griffins points
but i'm hesitant to give up Griffin

CP3 is back thank god. My team has been falling apart the last month. I just need Pekovic back after all star break hopefully.

CP3 BACK! ERRRONE HEALTHY

#FULLSQUAD

I've added and dropped Gerald Green on 4 different occasions :lol:

Everytime I add him, he sucks. When I drop him, he does well. :smh:

Who do you think I can get if I package MCW + Favors? :lol:

Last edited:
My Blake Griffin and Jeremy Lin for his Cousins and Parsons

Should i do it?
Im thinking it'd be good since Chris Paul is coming back and it's going to bring down Griffins points
but i'm hesitant to give up Griffin
Personally, I think I'd roll with Cousins and Parsons.

Lin doesn't get that burn like he once did. Cousins is legit and Parson's game is nice...

Back
Top Bottom