OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Dude said hes not changing the settings and that I'm over estimating the value of bigs and will lose with that mentality. "There are as many guards who get double doubles as there are bigs" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had 5th pick out of 10 in a NT draft league yesterday. Really liking my team..

PG - Rose, Westbrook, Calderon
SG - Kobe, Jimmy Butler, JR Smith, Shumpert
SF - Kawhi, Wilson Chandler
PF - Favors
C - Dwight, Varejeo, Spencer Hawes

Last edited:
Dude said hes not changing the settings and that I'm over estimating the value of bigs and will lose with that mentality. "There are as many guards who get double doubles as there are bigs"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Had 5th pick out of 10 in a NT draft league yesterday. Really liking my team..

PG - Rose, Westbrook, Calderon
SG - Kobe, Jimmy Butler, JR Smith, Shumpert
SF - Kawhi, Wilson Chandler
PF - Favors
C - Dwight, Varejeo, Spencer Hawes
you took rose or dwight as your first pick? can you post your draft picks in order

Dude said hes not changing the settings and that I'm over estimating the value of bigs and will lose with that mentality. "There are as many guards who get double doubles as there are bigs" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'

Shoot. Rondo would be a killer for that one. Triple doubles are 15 pts lol.

What's the deal in Orlando? Is Oladipo gonna start or Nelson? Or will both of them start?
i think nelson will start and oladipo will come off the bench. im guessing orl trades nelson as soon as they can
Every poster seems to have Rose on their fantasy team
laugh.gif
seems like it. im avoiding rose this season. just dont trust the knee. if he drops to the 3rd id glady take him but im not taking a super injury prone player in the 1st or 2nd round

Dude wants to trade me Reke Evans for J.R. Smith. I like how versatile Evans is but he's injury prone :nerd: should I consider?

I have the 4th overall pick in standard keeper H2H league. I'll be using my keeper on Steph Curry (3rd round last year). The top of the draft is expected to go KD, Lebron, CP3 (Harden is gone via keeper). Stuck between Kyrie and Kevin Love for my first round pick. Leaning towards Kevin Love though. Any thoughts?

I have the 4th overall pick in standard keeper H2H league. I'll be using my keeper on Steph Curry (3rd round last year). The top of the draft is expected to go KD, Lebron, CP3 (Harden is gone via keeper). Stuck between Kyrie and Kevin Love for my first round pick. Leaning towards Kevin Love though. Any thoughts?

i would take Love and pray he doesn't get hurt this year. If you take Kyrie, pray he doesn't get hurt either.

wait people didnt get to keep kd, lebron, or cp3? i would take love over kyrie. list the top 10 players who are draft-able and the players who are being kept

Last edited:
What's the deal in Orlando? Is Oladipo gonna start or Nelson? Or will both of them start?
Im expecting the lineup to be

PG- Nelson

SG - Oladipo

SF - Harkless

PF - Harris

C - Vucevic

With Afflalo and Big Baby on the bench

suns traded gortat to washington today. alex len should be starting at C for phx this season. his stock should go up if anyone is drafting and needs a backup C late in the draft

GSW signed bogut to a 3yr 43mil deal. take it for what its worth, they see something in bogut that we don't i guess... dude hasnt had a healthy season in a long time

Last edited:
suns traded gortat to washington today. alex len should be starting at C for phx this season. his stock should go up if anyone is drafting and needs a backup C late in the draft

GSW signed bogut to a 3yr 43mil deal. take it for what its worth, they see something in bogut that we don't i guess... dude hasnt had a healthy season in a long time

Wow.

If Bogut could stay healthy he's a good center, not a 3 year 43 million center though :lol:

I have first pick in the fifth round and last pick in the sixth round. You think I should wait it out and risk picking Drummond with the last pick in the sixth round? Or should I play it safe and take him early in the fifth? I really wanna grab him cause he's gonna be a monster on blocks and rebounds this year.

first draft of the season got the 5th pick. not very happy with that. dont really want steph cury, dont want to reach for PG or melo either
mad.gif

I have first pick in the fifth round and last pick in the sixth round. You think I should wait it out and risk picking Drummond with the last pick in the sixth round? Or should I play it safe and take him early in the fifth? I really wanna grab him cause he's gonna be a monster on blocks and rebounds this year.
if you really want someone you should reach as long as they have tremendous upside, which drummond does

Back
Top Bottom