OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Do you think I could move Wall for either Klay or Lillard?
I'd say Lillard is fair since they are pretty similar. Most owners will probably not want to give up Klay though that SG slot is pretty hard to fill with talent.

Are you stacked in the PG position? I think John Wall is having a great fantasy year. His FG% is horrible but he's not turning it over a ton for how many assists he dishes out.

I'd take Klay if you need that FG% and FT% boost and of course the Three's and points.

I'd say Lillard is fair since they are pretty similar. Most owners will probably not want to give up Klay though that SG slot is pretty hard to fill with talent.

Are you stacked in the PG position? I think John Wall is having a great fantasy year. His FG% is horrible but he's not turning it over a ton for how many assists he dishes out.

I'd take Klay if you need that FG% and FT% boost and of course the Three's and points.

I think I'm good at the PG position, I have Wall, CP3, and MCW.

I'm not desperate for this move, but I wouldn't mind dropping Wall's TO and FG% for threes, which I DESPERATELY need. I just don't want Wall to all of a sudden find his stroke.

I'm giving up Joe Johnson and Deron Williams for Arron Afflalo. Who should I pick up in free agency to supplement the point guard position? I'm lacking in assists.

Available Free Agents
J Farmar
M Williams
K Hinrich
J Barea
R Jackson
S Livingston
N Cole
P Beverley

I think I'm good at the PG position, I have Wall, CP3, and MCW.

I'm not desperate for this move, but I wouldn't mind dropping Wall's TO and FG% for threes, which I DESPERATELY need. I just don't want Wall to all of a sudden find his stroke.
Damn that's more stacked then I imagined lol. I'd do it for Klay since you have other PGs but I feel you. I think it's a matter of time Wall would find his rhythm though :lol: he did the same late last year.

Some guy offered me Brandon Jennings and Joe Johnson for Jrue Holiday and Corey Brewer. I got Jrue and Brewer.

Should I do it?

Does anybody know if Paul Millsap is playing tonight? I know he sat out last nights game against the Heat but no news about tonight's game.

Someone in my category league just dropped Ariza. Should I add him and drop Varejao, or do you think his minutes will take a hit/he'll come off the bench now with Webster playing well?

Someone in my category league just dropped Ariza. Should I add him and drop Varejao, or do you think his minutes will take a hit/he'll come off the bench now with Webster playing well?
if its a 12 man league with a dry FA then i would but i would not expect much from him for this week or even next week.

Who should I bench?

Kyle Lowry playing Phi

Marion playing Houston

Varejao playing Washington

Last edited:
 if its a 12 man league with a dry FA then i would but i would not expect much from him for this week or even next week.
It's a 10 man league with an IR slot that I'm currently using for Sanders. I'm leaning towards adding him since I need his 3s and rebounds and Varejao has limited upside.

It's a 10 man league with an IR slot that I'm currently using for Sanders. I'm leaning towards adding him since I need his 3s and rebounds and Varejao has limited upside.
honestly in a 10 man league i would not pick up injured players since theres always value in the FA. i would pick him up when he comes back though

Who should I bench?

Kyle Lowry playing Phi

Marion playing Houston

Varejao playing Washington
varejao

Upset I came home last night to add T-Ross only to saw I was an hour late and someone else scooped him. :smh: Should have just picked him up the day before when I first entertained the idea.

Back
Top Bottom