OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

i just got offered vucevic for my brandon jennings. normally i'd be ok with this but jennings has been playing very well. anyone watch orl or det games and can give me some insight? i like that vuc gets 1stl/1blk but bj has 8ast which is pretty good. vuc's inability to score kind of worries me though especially since harris is back. dilemma

I'd hold onto Jennings. From the offers I got when I had him, you can get better than Vuc

*edit nvm.

Keep Jennings. Vuc has a lower ceiling since you're guaranteed his 13 and 11 or w/e he averages nightly. Jennings can go off for those 20-10 nights

Jennings offers more IMO in steals, points, assists and threes.

Last edited:
Kevin Love :x :x :x :x :x

That is why I took you first in my money league with KD still on the board sir.

whats up with all the Major-minor injuries this year?? There are alot of players with fractures and sprains that take them out 4-6 weeks. I don't remember it being this bad Pre-2011 Lockout.

Someone just dropped Kobe

Should I stash him?
what position are you in right now in rankings? how deep is the league? i would only hold him if im very ahead in standings. i dont even think kobe will come back to play this season if the lakers are out of the playoffs
Drop Enes Canter for Taj Gibson?
yes
Kevin Love
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That is why I took you first in my money league with KD still on the board sir.
...serious?

Dead serious. This is the league where double doubles give you an extra twenty Points and things like field goal percentage are of no consequence.

Kevin Love is the leading scorer in that league by more than two hundred
points.

View media item 707492

Last edited:
have both kobe and brook lopez :smh:

been the champ the last 2 years, its gonna be tough to pull this season out. currently sitting at 36-36 in 6th place out of 12. :\

need some emergency fillers, bros.

have both kobe and brook lopez
mean.gif

been the champ the last 2 years, its gonna be tough to pull this season out. currently sitting at 36-36 in 6th place out of 12.
ohwell.gif

need some emergency fillers, bros.
hope you picked up blatche
Dead serious. This is the league where double doubles give you an extra twenty Points and things like field goal percentage are of no consequence.

Kevin Love is the leading scorer in that league by more than two hundred
points.
if its a points league then i understand. i never heard of anyone taking klove over kd in standard h2h leagues

One week Dwade is awesome and then the next he's a punk b**** :smh:

Looking like another 2 game week for him when the heat play 4 SMFH

Last edited:
what position are you in right now in rankings? how deep is the league? i would only hold him if im very ahead in standings. i dont even think kobe will come back to play this season if the lakers are out of the playoffs
yes

...serious?

10 teams, I'm in first , and it's Rotisserie

yes

...serious?

10 teams, I'm in first , and it's Rotisserie
in a 10 team league you really shouldn't hold onto injured players since there is a lot of value in the FA. the choice yours though

his anthony davis and eric gordon for my steph curry and taj gibson

thoughts?
what's the rest of your team look like? I think you get great value, since Taj is mainly only valuable when Deng/Butler are out with injuries
12 team league h2h?
yes 12 team h2h but im really hesitant on giving up curry and gordon just got injured last night, not sure the severity though

Back
Top Bottom