Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Ok i need to revamp my team:

I'm dropping J.R Smith and Samuel Dalembert(just wait lol)

Free agents:
Aaron Brooks
John Salmons
Shawn Marion
Oden

Which two should I pick up?

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Free agents:
Aaron Brooks
John Salmons
Shawn Marion
Oden

Brooks and Salmons botha re crucial parts of their team. they will see alot of playing time. Marion is also doing good and Oden is the snuggie on the bench keeping his and others warm. anyways i realized Stoudemire will complete my team, so i was thinking about giving up Duncan and Stuckey...

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Free agents:

Aaron Brooks

John Salmons

Shawn Marion

Oden

Brooks and Salmons botha re crucial parts of their team. they will see alot of playing time. Marion is also doing good and Oden is the snuggie on the bench keeping his and others warm. anyways i realized Stoudemire will complete my team, so i was thinking about giving up Duncan and Stuckey...

Thanks... Duncan and Stuckey for Amare?? Depends how deep ur team is.. I wouldnt do it tho because Stuckey gets you assists and assists are hard to get and the rebounds both will get you are about the same Amare will get you.

I was offered Paul Milsap for Gallinari and David West.. Thoughts?

I countered with Gallinari and Hickson for Milsap.. Doubt hes going to bite on that one tho

Im about to give up Amare for Jason Kidd.... I desperately need assists and have a lot of rebounders(Blatche,Millsap, Lee, Murphy,Dalembert)

Good idea?

Im about to give up Amare for Jason Kidd.... I desperately need assists and have a lot of rebounders(Blatche,Millsap, Lee, Murphy,Dalembert)

Good idea?
If thats all you're looking for, then yea.. Thats all Kidd is good for

i give dj i get nene
deal or no deal? i need some blks and fg% my current pgs are felton,nelson,stuckey,beno, and dj

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i give dj i get nene
deal or no deal? i need some blks and fg% my current pgs are felton,nelson,stuckey,beno, and dj
who are the rest of your bigs? You'll be fine after you trade DJ though but I just wanna know who the rest of your bigs are.

is david west going to be a factor in fantasy basketball this year? West last year wasnt the best scorer but he still grabbed hella rebounds and blks... Is he going to repeat that mediocore performance? or is he going to be a fantasy bball star?

^dont know about star but with cp3 back i would expect west to be putting up better numbers and he is always reliable at the ft line for a big so thats valuable. his blocks and steals will vary but you shouldnt be disappointed with his performance this season

Whats the word on Brandon Roy? Will he keep playing or shut it down?
If he does shut it down, who is the best player to get, Matthews or Fernandez?

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

i give dj i get nene
who are the rest of your bigs? You'll be fine after you trade DJ though but I just wanna know who the rest of your bigs are.
i got a whole bunch of bigs
laugh.gif
dirk,aljeff,bargs,ibaka,west,dlee

I'd say Rudy would get the most benefit, although Wesley Matthews didnt get that huge contract for nothing.

laugh.gif
 Fernandez got picked up, I guess once Roy goes down I'd take Matthews.
And damn, Rudy Gay startng 0-8 with 3 TO's and it's not even halfway through the 2nd qtr yet. 
sick.gif
mad.gif

And I go against Millicic this week and dude is beasting for the first time with 11 pts, 6 reb and 2 blks in the middle of the 2nd qtr. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

i give dj i get nene
i got a whole bunch of bigs
laugh.gif
dirk,aljeff,bargs,ibaka,west,dlee
anyone? the owner put a deadline for tonight

^I'd do it. Pretty even trade IMO. Nene, when/if healthy, will offer sky high FG%, handful of Rebs and Points, with a stl and blck sprinkled in. DJ seems 1 dimensional with his 3s. Plus your platoon of PGs should hold ya down.

Just proposed a trade to give Dirk and Crawford and receive Carmelo and Dorell Wright. My team is sitting at 11-15-1 so I'm looking to shake things up. Crawford has been a disappointment thus far.

Damn, Favors was just dropped in my league. Is he worth using my waiver on? Will it require major injuries to the Nets bigs for him to be productive?

i pulled the trigger on nene. i wanna trade for j-rich which big is worth giving up dlee, david west, aljeff, bargnani, or ibaka

Back
Top Bottom