Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by tHrAsHeR08

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by tHrAsHeR08

Thoughts on this trade? It's a h2h points league.

I give:
Tyreke Evans
David Lee

I receive:
Derrick Rose
Al Horford

I feel like Horford and Rose will end up with an overall better season, stat wise, than Evans and Lee. 

pull the trigger right away
can someone elaborate on this? It's pretty much up to me to pull the trigger on this one. I'm iffy about it because David Lee was my first round pick, which I'm really bitter about since I could have picked Pau (f*$%!) and he's been frustrating me with his numbers being down from last year, and his recent injury. And tyreke did admit to having planter fasciitis which is making me lean more toward rose.
Let me elaborate for you. Rose>Reke. Horford>Lee.

It's really an easy decision to make.

I'm surprised that someone would even offer that trade to you, I have Al Horford and he gets a double double almost every game. That alone makes the trade worth it, and David Lee is Out for who knows how long. 

Originally Posted by mikoxiii

gives: Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin, Gilbert Arenas
receives: Dwayne Wade, Troy Murphy, Manu Ginobli

yes or no?
Gilbert is putting up numbers, but i expect it drop back when Wall comes back...
Dude, are you kidding me. Have you seen Dwayne Wades Stats, Horrible plus he gets hurt like every other week. Are you really considering to trade Blake Griffin? 
indifferent.gif
, please dot no pull the trigger on this trade. Although Gilbert is a nut case hes going to play along side Wall the rest of the year. Wall at PG and Gilbert at the 2 spot. 

I'd say no to that trade either. Murphy doesn't seem like he will get much pt since Avery doesn't like him. From what I know, Troy is healthy but it is being reported that he won't even suit up tonight due to Avery letting Humprhies take his spot. Wade has been too inconsistent and Manu is really the only bright side in that trade. Melo just dropped 39/9, Griffin just had a 24/13/4 last night and 44/15/7 before that. I wouldn't consider dropping these guys at all unless you get CP3 or Lebron or Durant in that trade.

You guys are really overvaluing Griffin. I have him in one of my leagues. Sure he's nice and all, but he's got worse ft%'s then Dwight, and i cringe every time he dunks.

This man is going to get his head stuck in the rim one day. not cool.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by BangDak

You guys are really overvaluing Griffin.

QFT... but that trade is straight turrrrible
yup, he's fun watching though I ain't gon lie, but in terms of fantasy, he's 2 dimensional, Points and Rebs, that's it. I traded him straight up for ZBo and I'm glad I did.

Just dropped Beno for Ridnour, but Toney Douglas is on FA list. Good move?

I need some stability from my PG/SG area.

6 G - J. Crawford, Afflalo, Iggy, W. Matthews, and Grant Hill.

7 F - Lebron, Dirk, Bogut, Hickson, Humphries, Gooden, L. Aldridge and Kaman.

I really want to get rid of Hickson but no one wants him, but he has the biggest upside of anyone on the FA list imho....

Lebron is on the block for:

Duncan or David Lee //AND\\ V. Carter or Galinari (I want Lee but I can't take another injury risk with Bogut Iggy and Kaman
30t6p3b.gif
)

or

T. Parker/Al Jefferson

HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF IT ALL!!!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

C.J. Miles?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

You guys are really overvaluing Griffin. I have him in one of my leagues. Sure he's nice and all, but he's got worse ft%'s then Dwight, and i cringe every time he dunks.

This man is going to get his head stuck in the rim one day. not cool.

Not really when you see what he is being traded for. Wades been hurt and he had two of his worst performances ever this season already. Murphy isn't valuable right now since the Nets are actually winning w/o him. At least Griffin is a reliable 15/10 guy. If I were to bet money, I would bet that Manu or Murphy (if he actually plays) goes down with an injury before Griffin does. On that same trade, Melo is averaging career high in rebounds and Arenas has been decent to good. That trade is just horrible overall.
And damn Rudy Gay, I try to trade him for Josh Smith and he comes with 2 straight games of his worst games in the season. No way that trade will get accepted now.

I was just making an overall statement cuz some of you were acting like he's putting up lebron numbers or something.

But it was expected for Rudy to come back down to earth sometime
laugh.gif

Yah I figured that about Gay but to score 9 (23%), 33 (37%) and 15 (38%) in 3 of the last 4 games, he is better than that. At least he is still rebounding and has a decent number of assist and steals/blk so keeping him won't be as bad, I just wish he did that crap next week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Should I drop Afflalo for Caron?

I'm thinking no.

I'd say no right now since afflalo has a higher ceiling. Caron is just another option on that mavericks offense and especially when beaubois (sp) comes back, he's taking over at sg pushing caron to the 3 which is his natural position, but I still don't see him producing at the caron numbers we've come to see over the past couple seasons.

In other news though, my team went crazy day with only 6 guys playing.

DJ Augustin 25 pts, 5 rebs, 7 assts, and 4 stls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Granger 24 pts, 5 rebs, 2 stls, 1 blk and 5 3's
pimp.gif
typical granger line.
Iggy, welcome back 23 pts, 11 rebs, 8 assts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JaVale Mcgee = stud 24 pts, 18 rebs and 4 blks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if McGee can keep up half this pace, then he really is a steal in drafts considering how much upside he has and is not challenged at all for minutes. Yi and Armstrong are garbage. I guess McGee really enrolled in klove's rebounding school though.
laugh.gif

^ Nice night.
pimp.gif

Mine was decent with 19/5/3 from Stuckey, Pau with 122/11/4 with 2 steals and 5 blocks, McGee as well with 24/18/2 with 2 steals and 4 blocks, and John Wall with 25/3/6.

Tomorrow oughta be a great day too.. Deron, Jameer, Rooster, Millsap, Pierce, Love, Darko, Stuckey, and Ibaka all playing tomorrow.
pimp.gif

What do you guys think of this trade?

Marc Gasol + Stuckey + Tyreke + Gilbert for Brooks, Rondo, and Tony Parker? I'd receive the 3 pgs.. I like that I'm getting rid of gil because he's just too risky for me and i'm strengthening my assists and steals (TP has been stealin unusually well this season).. I feel like I could pick up a big guy with some upside on the waivers to replace gasol
Extra Info ( My current team 12 team h2h):

*Marc

*Stuckey

*Tyreke

*Gilbert

Ray Allen 

Hedo

Richard Jefferson

Humphries

Nowitzki

Lee

Dunleavy

Mcgee

Afflalo 

should i drop hickson for okur once he's available? hickson has been playing like garbage...

Originally Posted by ekREV

should i drop hickson for okur once he's available? hickson has been playing like garbage...
What's the word on Okur? He was erratic last season.

Updating an earlier item, Mehmet Okur (Achilles) made it through a full practice on Tuesday.
It's clear that he's making progress, but Jerry Sloan and the Jazz still aren't yet ready to announce a timetable for his return, and Sloan made it clear that "We're not trying to push him." Furthermore, as we've said before, Okur is likely to return to a role off the bench once cleared to play.

or maybe even dropping hickson for shaq??? hickson's statline for tonight was 2 points and 5 rebounds SMH

The hell is going on? I have Warrick and dude came in the 2nd quarter and already has 23 points?

Back
Top Bottom