Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

So, I'm pretty much tied (points league) with my opponent, and I have 1 more guy than him playing today.  I check my team and see Landry Fields and David West (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) then I go to check my opponents team and see Deron Williams and Amare Stoudemire(
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
) FML I cannot catch a break with fantasy bball this year... must be the championship hangover 
grin.gif

who is better? im looking for rebs, stls, blks, and of course less t.o.

gooden
amir johnson
murphy
hickson

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

who is better? im looking for rebs, stls, blks, and of course less t.o.

gooden
amir johnson
murphy
hickson
gooden is only good for pts n rebs and hickson is like a roller coaster  so imo I think gooden is the best choice but like what lamar said if johnson gets more minutes then I think he will be the best option

so bledsloe was a disappointment. my gut was tellin me do it while my head was like nah bruh.... guess i learned my lesson. dropping him for warrick or belinelli. i need 3's and rebounds...
the only person to have both 3s and rebounds that is avilable is matt bonner... and im scared to add him.

I'm offering Jennings and Mayo for Holiday and Richardson to someone. Would you accept that trade? Or would you accept if if one of those players was substituted for Mayo, Carter or Gordon?

What i'm trying to do is dump dead SG weight. Talk about three disappointments. I'm in 1st already, but I could be completely dominating if it wasn't for those chumps. (Carter, Gordon, Mayo)

Originally Posted by Two One Supreme

I have an offer on the table:   (M. Beasley and J. Terry) for (Stuckey and C. Butler)  need some input

if you get beas then pull it. If you are letting go of him, then dont do it. hes not worth stuckey and butler. because beasley= stuckeys points + butlers rebounds. 

yeah bonner isn't very valuable in fantasy...

hombre if you sent me that trade i would reject it right away. holiday is playing better than bj and jrich is 5x better than oj

who's betta center 2 hv Al Harrington o Andris Biedrins? also any1 kno wen Chris Kaman will be back?

Originally Posted by blakmn89

who's betta center 2 hv Al Harrington o Andris Biedrins? also any1 kno wen Chris Kaman will be back?

i think kaman is going to try to back this week but i forgot where i read this.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by blakmn89

i think kaman is going to try to back this week but i forgot where i read this.
%@!!. I have him on my IR. I need to makes some trades ASAP to fit him back in my line up. I have Darko, McGee and Amare. (Replaced Kaman w/ Darko)

Decision time..

Back
Top Bottom