Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

True, my ft% would plummet though and I would lose out on 3's as well. You think it may get vetoed though? Both are 2nd round picks, bordering 1st round.

Man, i picked up Matthews weeks ago. Be thankful hes even still there in your leagues
laugh.gif

and even if rudy keeps beasting the way he is, i'd still take jsmoove over thim.

your ft's wont be super bad with smith, i mean hes only one player so as long as all of your other players contribute in the ft category you should be fine. the 3s wont be so bad with eg and williams, im sure you have a lot of backup sg and sf's that will contribute in that area. i highly doubt it will get vetoed unless your league is full of stingy fantasy owners who just want to mess around with people. smiths contributions in blocks, fg, rebounds and stls are so great that its hard not to love this guy and hes been hitting 3s once in a while this season so it seems to be a good look so far

EGs been sucking at 3's, averaging 15%.
I'll make the offer and see if it's taken.
Appreciate the help.

yeah i have eg too. he played great last night but tonight he makes me want to trade him for a pack of peanuts. he'll get back up there...hopefully

Should I drop Jason Terry for Wes Matthews? He's the only one I'm willing to get rid of on my team, other than JJ Hickson, but I think he'll end up having a good overall year.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on that Monta + Jrue + Jamal for Durant deal.

I'll be looking to pick up Ty Lawson and Corey Brewer to make up for my lack of assists/steals. Thoughts?

My team::

Stephen Curry
Raymond Felton
Deron Williams
Carl Landry
Zach Randolph
JJ Hickson
Marc Gasol
Andre Igudala
Paul Millsap
Chauncey Billups
Jason Terry
Andrew Bogut

Who should I drop for Wesley Matthews?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

My team::

Stephen Curry
Raymond Felton
Deron Williams
Carl Landry
Zach Randolph
JJ Hickson
Marc Gasol
Andre Igudala
Paul Millsap
Chauncey Billups
Jason Terry
Andrew Bogut

Who should I drop for Wesley Matthews?
nerd.gif
either landry or hickson

Here's my current team in a very deep league. Started with barely any bigs and now I think I may have too much.
I actually just picked up Favors and dropped Garcia. Also just proposed to sned Gay and get Josh Smith.
2prtzkh.png

I accepted that I will lose the TO battle every week so that isn't a worry.
Warrick, Ford and Favors are going to be my wild cards, my dropables if anyone in the FA gets hot in the week.
Really pissed I missed out on Matthews and Weems.

What stats do you think need more strengthening?

Now that Brandon Roy is out and nobody knows for how long Im having trouble deciding who should I pick up to fill that spot. Started with Brandon Rush, but he is on a decline after that forst game, so I let him go and picked RIP Hamilton. He played terrible against the Lakers and got ejected. 
Im thinking about dropping him and picking up Mike Dunleavy, as he is now available. What do you think about it? His stats are better than RIP's right now but Im having my concerns about his injury history. 
Any advice?

worth dropping Baron Davis to pick up Carl Landry and then just sorting it out after the week is over? I'm needing a win right now and I'm playing against the top team this week

edit: !@!@ it I did it, I need the extra play this week
laugh.gif

so I waited on that j-rich bargnani trade and he then offered j-rich and jrue for bargnani and nelson

Originally Posted by JJ1223

worth dropping Baron Davis to pick up Carl Landry and then just sorting it out after the week is over? I'm needing a win right now and I'm playing against the top team this week

edit: !@!@ it I did it, I need the extra play this week
laugh.gif
I wouldve dropped Baron for Landry in a heartbeat.

Darko Milicic
pimp.gif

Picked him up because I needed blocks....

23 points, 16 rebounds, 6 blocks, 5 assists 2 steals on 56% shooting....

^^^ Dude is playing against me and posts probably his best career game ever, not to mention his best week as I think had like 3 blks the other night and 4 before that. All white scoring and rebound in double digits.

Back
Top Bottom