Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

I too dropped amir for JT, hopefully he can be a nice source of pts, rebs and blks with some alright percentages and low turnovers.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Would you rather have Eric Gordon or J-Rich?

Tough call. I would probably take J-Rich, though. (3's)
J Rich for sure cause when B Diddy returns (whenever that may be) EG wont have the ball in his hands that much. But you can't really go wrong with either J Rich or EG since they both do a little of everything and can flat out score the rock when called upon.

Russell Westbrook
G Derrick Rose
F Dirk Nowitzki
F Al Jefferson
C Emeka Okafor
Util Serge Ibaka
Util Mo Williams
BN Charlie Villanueva
BN Ray Allen
BN Al Harrington
BN Brandon Jennings
BN Drew Gooden

Someone is offering me Rudy gay for al jefferson....
should i counter with a BJ for Rudy Gay?

Brandon Jennings will not get you Rudy Gay. Rudy is playing like a first round pick.

But anyways to your question, I'd pull the trigger on that deal.

jason thompson or john salmons? I have plenty of SF's so I dont really need Salmons. Plus his FG% is makin a negative impact on my overall %. Should i take a risk and drop salmons for thompson?

jason thompson or john salmons? I have plenty of SF's so I dont really need Salmons. Plus his FG% is makin a negative impact on my overall %. Should i take a risk and drop salmons for thompson?

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Jason Thompson IMO. Its risky but Thompson will get u a good number of points, RBs, and BLKS with a decent FG%.

OK last question of the day:

Someone dropped Caron Butler in my league.
Should I drop Richard Jefferson or Channing Frye to pick him up?

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Jason Thompson IMO. Its risky but Thompson will get u a good number of points, RBs, and BLKS with a decent FG%.
been a day one owner of this kid waiting on production
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

been a day one owner of this kid waiting on production
eyes.gif
this. I dropped amir for him because I know JT is proven when he starts but Paul Westphal and his rotations is as unpredictable as mike shannahan with his running backs.

OK last question of the day:

Someone dropped Caron Butler in my league.
Should I drop Richard Jefferson or Channing Frye to pick him up?

Butler stinks
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I'm too proud to drop Evan Turner after drafting him, but really this kid is killing me right now.  To me, he's a 15/10 player but I just don't know what his problem is. If its not enough minutes or what

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif
I'm too proud to drop Evan Turner after drafting him, but really this kid is killing me right now.  To me, he's a 15/10 player but I just don't know what his problem is. If its not enough minutes or what

philly has too many 6-7 SF/decent handle dudes .  they all listed as F but really a G mentality  rotation gotta be crazy

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif

philly has too many 6-7 SF/decent handle dudes .  they all listed as F but really a G mentality  rotation gotta be crazy

I dropped dude week 1 for Elton Brand. Never looked back.

Should I trade C.Paul and J.Crawford for R.Felton and (S.Jackson,J.Terry, L.Deng, or Arenas)
Team loses every week in the points category.

Lineup:
C.Paul
M.Ginobili
D.Gallinari
K.Garnett
D.Lee
J.Crawford
T.Douglas
E.Okafor
S.Ibaka
DJ.Augustin
E.Bledsoe

^cp3 and crawford gonna be more consistent over 82 games than felton. plus NY bound to fall panic make a trade 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom