Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

I just dropped Dalembert for Tiago Splitter. We'll see how that goes.
NAME FG%FT% 3PMREBASTSTLBLKPTSSCORE

#3 New Sensation.4733.73336132617261667793-5-0
#2 BREAK THE WALLS D .4797.77595533222144249265-3-0

I'm up 5-3 so here's to a last push for those finals
pimp.gif

These might be my last four days of fantasy (in the playoffs right now).  Down about 6 steals, tied in blocks, down about 12 assists, about 12 threes.  I'm thinking I need to do something brash.  I have Tyreke Evans and DeAndre Jordan on my squad.  Says Tyreke is back tomorrow but will he do anything statistically?  Can Deandre do anything after coming off pneumonia?  I was thinking about picking up Farmar but looks like Deron Williams will be back Friday too...  Help!

I'd say Trevor Booker is out there.  I'm thinking maybe pick up Peja and drop DeAndre and concentrate on 3's.  He just had his first game back, think Peja's sustainable?

Pick-up Anthony Randolph, he has potential since Love is out tonight and tomorrow.
If Love doesn't come back, he might start on Sunday too so if you pick him up today, you might still get a decent 2 games from him.
He has played well when he got minutes this season but it isn't guaranteed. If I needed a big, I'd definitely get him.
You can wait and see how he does tonight if you want before picking him up.

I dropped Deandre yesterday and picked up Peja since the Mavs has 3 more games this week, it's a risk but it isn't guaranteed when Deandre will return so it's better to get some stats than waiting on him and get none.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

I'd say Trevor Booker is out there.  I'm thinking maybe pick up Peja and drop DeAndre and concentrate on 3's.  He just had his first game back, think Peja's sustainable?

Dude, let us know who in the FA pool. Can't tell you who to pick up if we don't know who's available.

Just off the top of my head Delfino looks to be a great pick up right now. But alas..

Let us know who's a FA and we can go from there.

I'd be very surprised if Delfino isn't picked up yet, then again there are some really small leagues out there.
If you have room for a very inconsistent Deandre though, I assume it is a pretty deep league.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I just dropped Dalembert for Tiago Splitter. We'll see how that goes.
Should have stuck with Sammy.
Short term, it definitely would have helped
laugh.gif
. Gotta take risks, though. I'm still up 5-3. I just dropped Farmar and Splitter for T-Doug and Delfino. If I'm down on Rebs on Sunday I'll be using the waiver on T-Doug and Delfino for Dalembert and someone else if I'm still tight on rebounds or any other category. Yes, I do plan that far in advance. I plan on winning this season. (BTW my strategy is to win every category except STLs and BLKs)

[table][tr][th=""]NAME[/th][td][/td][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]3PM[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][td][/td][th=""]SCORE[/th][/tr][tr][td]#3 New Sensation[/td][td][/td][td].4847[/td][td].7466[/td][td]67[/td][td]386[/td][td]196[/td][td]66[/td][td]78[/td][td]930[/td][td][/td][td]3-5-0[/td][/tr][tr][td]#2 BREAK THE WALLS DOWN[/td][td][/td][td].4857[/td][td].7770[/td][td]62[/td][td]392[/td][td]258[/td][td]51[/td][td]33[/td][td]1092[/td][td][/td][td]5-3-0[/td][/tr][/table]

Took the risk and pulled the trigger on Randolph, I used my final move for the week and hopefully it pays off and bring me to the Finals.
Dropped Reggie Evans since there is a chance he may have aggravated his foot injury.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Took the risk and pulled the trigger on Randolph, I used my final move for the week and hopefully it pays off and bring me to the Finals.
Dropped Reggie Evans since there is a chance he may have aggravated his foot injury.

Same here. Let's hope good things happen.
pimp.gif

thank god i got a bye, my team is struggling. i dropped david west for jodie meeks good move? should i drop ak47 for carl laundry or ariza?

I ended up dropping DeAndre and picking up Farmar who had a nice 16 assists.  Glad Tyreke was back too.  
Unfortunately I had David West, so had to drop him and I picked up Aaron Brooks.  I'm just trying to win 5-4 this week and am currently down 4-5 (this week is my playoffs).  Anyone ever drop a whole rack of players in a final attempt to continue their playoff lives?

^AB is a nice pick up, good chance Nash shuts it down once they are out of the runnings..... I have Nash
indifferent.gif
I did pick up Farmar just in case tho. Dropped Nick Young's frail $*!.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^AB is a nice pick up, good chance Nash shuts it down once they are out of the runnings..... I have Nash
indifferent.gif
I did pick up Farmar just in case tho. Dropped Nick Young's frail $*!.
I have nash too. I don't think he'll slow up, he's a fighter.

Anybody in the league "Niketawk" for yahoo? Just wanted to let y'all know that NT member ridingonlorenzos is a cheater. I was against him this week for the playoffs and he benched every player in my lineup in the last day of the week so he could win. How did I know it was him? I checked to see who the commish for the league was and it confirmed that he was it. That's a straight scumbag move.

Back
Top Bottom