Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

^
laugh.gif
Wow...Really?
30t6p3b.gif
Not cool at all. How is that even fun though?

Edit: He's even the author of this thread.

thanks to 13 assists combined between Nash, Brooks and Haywood I won my semi-finals game and I'm in the finals in my $$$ lg, woo

Squeaked by to the finals thanks to a Bynum missed ft.
I don't like my chances in the finals though, I need DWill more than ever.

Good idea or Bad idea:

Drop Grant Hill and CJ Miles

for

Tony Allen and C. Budinger/Jared Dudley (if he starts)

I need 3's, steals, and blocks.

drop hill for budinger if you need 3s, allen will give you steals and blocks but no 3s, dudley would be better for 3s and steals but no blocks assuming he starts. i picked up dudley this morning hoping he continues to start over carter. miles is a good source of 3s already if he stays consistent, i'd go with tony allen though

So here's how it went down.  I checked my team on Sunday evening and realized that ridingonlorenzos had benched all my players (he did it on Saturday as well but I didn't make too much of it at the time).  Since he's the commissioner of the league, I guess he has the power to adjust his opponents lineup anytime he wants.  He must had thought Tony Parker was benched but didn't realize he was on Util.  I got to insert Tyson in the last moment because the Mavs game had not started yet.  After everything, here's how my roster look for that night.

and my opponent:

AND THE RESULTS

The idiot still lost
roll.gif
.  Good looking to Odom and Peja for coming up weak that day on the points category. In the end, ridingonlorenzos (yes, the thread started) sucks at life in every way possible.

Any word yet in whether DWill will be playing tonight?
I need to set-up my team and I need to know whether to leave him out or not.
This is the finals, any stats matters so I'd be really pissed if I put DWill in for someone else and doesn't play.

Originally Posted by diew its james

who should i start tonight, i can only choose 2/4
javale vs mia
love vs chi
meeks vs hou
felton vs sac
What stats do you need? I think all are well on they're way to playing.
The most affected might be McGee with Blatche returning tonight and Love if he get hurt again.

i kinda need all stats because im very close in all categories with the person that im facing. i think its best for me to sit meeks and felton since felton isnt always reliable and meeks is a 4 cat guy.

deron is scheduled to play tonight
via cbs
Williams had hinted at playing against the Knicks at Madison Square Garden, and it appears as if he will. Fantasy owners should keep an eye on his playing time and how the wrist affects his game further. Even though he's been in and out of the lineup, Williams is arguably the best point guard in the NBA, warranting him must-start Fantasy status any time he is in the lineup. He's averaging a double-double in points and assists in his time as a Net thus far.
(Updated 03/30/2011).

just need to vent here. i was in the semi-finals of my league after earning the bye with the second best record in the league. going into yesterday's games i was up 5-4 in my matchup. i'm going to place the blame squarely on Andre Miller's shoulders because i lost by one assist. had i tied in that category i would have won because points is the tie-breaker and i had won by about 49 points. i also lost by 2 field goals. this loss cost me at least $500. i feel like my heart was ripped out. my victory was sealed. SMH

miller was injured last night^ should've picked up an extra assist person to lock up the category. on the final 2 days i stacked up on assists and 3s so i can 5-4, ended up 6-3

Originally Posted by diew its james

miller was injured last night^ should've picked up an extra assist person to lock up the category. on the final 2 days i stacked up on assists and 3s so i can 5-4, ended up 6-3
he did get hurt but he still played.  i played against Batum and he led the team in assists.  i forgot to mention i had Marion on my team also and he had a great night.  my team was built for assists.  i had DRose, Parker, Felton, and Andre Miller.  it was the only week i lost that category all season.  oh well, it's off season time for me.  

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

So here's how it went down.  I checked my team on Sunday evening and realized that ridingonlorenzos had benched all my players (he did it on Saturday as well but I didn't make too much of it at the time).  Since he's the commissioner of the league, I guess he has the power to adjust his opponents lineup anytime he wants.  He must had thought Tony Parker was benched but didn't realize he was on Util.  I got to insert Tyson in the last moment because the Mavs game had not started yet.  After everything, here's how my roster look for that night.

and my opponent:

AND THE RESULTS

The idiot still lost
roll.gif
.  Good looking to Odom and Peja for coming up weak that day on the points category. In the end, ridingonlorenzos (yes, the thread started) sucks at life in every way possible.
Congrats ED, I'm in that league with you (Dimez n Buckets).

Back
Top Bottom