Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Those Diamond coats go ham...

How much are they goin for?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Those are Diamond's Fall line and they haven't released yet, BUT they'll release soon. For the crewnecks they'll be around like 60 - 80 and thetees will be about 36.

For the Diamond varsity jacket, that's a winter release, so you'll have too wait a little longer.

I'm just waiting for the Fall line to drop already at my local skate shop.

I think all the Fall items for diamond are available at the Diamond stores in So Cal.

APC x Supreme t-shirts and jeans dropped today. Supreme has the red tees and the New Standard jeans. APC has the black tees, New Standard jeans, and PetitStandard jeans. One item per style per customer.

I picked up a L in the red tee and a M in the black. Depending on which one fits better, the other will be either sold or traded for the proper size.

mailing_v2.jpg

while we are on the topic of supreme, anyone else cop anything so far?
3973180245_cc3f0aed25_o.jpg

dont ask about the mickey tee, i got it as a gift
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ Patiently waiting for the box logo hoodies to drop, but that wont be till November/December
So Supreme didn't drop eveything then? phew I want one of those Hoodies.

Just got the first of my two Supreme x APC tees in. Looks like one of them is going to be sold online since I got both a M and a L and the M fits me just fine(actually a bit big.)

Back
Top Bottom