Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

coral and canary californias are 30% off at mr porter.com

edit: so are the greige pair but less sizes available

thinking about getting the yellow ones just cause

Jerry aint had a hit since 4th collection. Son don't know what direction he wants to go with the brand. Essentials knows it audience, definitely hits its target. Fear of God is all over the place, one of the reasons why the brand has fallen off.

FOG > Essentials.

Missed when he just had the 'Fear of God' mainline and 'FOG'. I'm at a point that I hate most branding on clothing. To see 'Essentials' every damn where I go is annoying. I loved the 'FOG' line because it didn't have that. I still wear my 1st collection 'Fear of God' bomber regularly in the winter. All my 'FOG' pieces have worn out because I'd wear them so much.

FOG > Essentials.

Missed when he just had the 'Fear of God' mainline and 'FOG'. I'm at a point that I hate most branding on clothing. To see 'Essentials' every damn where I go is annoying. I loved the 'FOG' line because it didn't have that. I still wear my 1st collection 'Fear of God' bomber regularly in the winter. All my 'FOG' pieces have worn out because I'd wear them so much.
There’s still plenty of pieces that drop without essentials branding tho.

Just copped some tracks pants, kids limo hoodie and trying the coaches jacket from the feature sale. Pretty much done with the line.

Those 3 pack tee and tanks hittin at 50% off tho🔥

Is there a code to get the 50% off at feature? Still $110 and most sizes gone on the tee

Think it ended a few days ago. The FOG and essentials line was 50% off . Now I see they are back to normal prices.

Just be patient… they’ll have another sale again soon and those sizes randomly get restocked.

Think it ended a few days ago. The FOG and essentials line was 50% off . Now I see they are back to normal prices.

Just be patient… they’ll have another sale again soon and those sizes randomly get restocked.
had to jump on that sale too..ended up getting a pair of the track pants as well. Nedd a few more pieces from this season and im done

had to jump on that sale too..ended up getting a pair of the track pants as well. Nedd a few more pieces from this season and im done

Felt like I had a cop my kids a lot at those prices smh.

Glad I held back just for hoodie. Feel like that 50-70% coming back again really soon.

FOG > Essentials.

I sold all my Fear of God stuff, except the inside out cut off sleeve tee, which I rock around the house, lol.

No doubt Fear of God is better far as material and elevation of atheistic goes. But, sad to say, I'd take Essentials over it. And, I'm not that big of an Essentials guy anymore. I feel Fear is having an identity crisis ever since Jerry linked with the Zegna boys back in early 2020. I think 6th collection ( late 2018 ) for me is when the brand started to drift a lil bit... started to lose its grunge and hiphop approach and move into a more western look and feel. Then in late 2021 we got the 7th collection which went full Miami Vice on us :lol:.

But in that 3 year span, something happen, obviously the Zegna collab changed everything but also Essentials grew into its own as well. Idk, I think now Fear of Miami Vice is here to stay, I miss the old Fear of God. Jerry had the game in a chokehold with 4th and 5th and now even he knows that Fear of God has fallen off. Luck for him, he has Essential which stands toe to toe (or even higher) with the main brand to some people. Let's see how long that last, Essentials may be on the verge of collapsing again.

I sold all my Fear of God stuff, except the inside out cut off sleeve tee, which I rock around the house, lol.

No doubt Fear of God is better far as material and elevation of atheistic goes. But, sad to say, I'd take Essentials over it. And, I'm not that big of an Essentials guy anymore. I feel Fear is having an identity crisis ever since Jerry linked with the Zegna boys back in early 2020. I think 6th collection ( late 2018 ) for me is when the brand started to drift a lil bit... started to lose its grunge and hiphop approach and move into a more western look and feel. Then in late 2021 we got the 7th collection which went full Miami Vice on us :lol:.

But in that 3 year span, something happen, obviously the Zegna collab changed everything but also Essentials grew into its own as well. Idk, I think now Fear of Miami Vice is here to stay, I miss the old Fear of God. Jerry had the game in a chokehold with 4th and 5th and now even he knows that Fear of God has fallen off. Luck for him, he has Essential which stands toe to toe (or even higher) with the main brand to some people. Let's see how long that last, Essentials may be on the verge of collapsing again.
5th collection is so underrated.

I like the eternal collection aka expensive essentials

Yea i dunno how you guys can afford a $700 sweatshirt and $400 Tees. Fire or not that ish outrageous for something made locally

Essentials is def losing steam. I dunno if they ramped up production but 2 years ago stock was gone in a day. Right now I can go on Pacsun and the entire collection is almost fully stocked. I think most people have already gotten what they want so these new drops are redundant. I do want one pair of either oatmeal or black relaxed sweats but at this rate I’ll wait for a sale.

Back
Top Bottom